two: steven markowitz? more like steven markotitz.

"alright class, ive just been informed that there is also a new girl joining us. this is jenna mcdougall," he gestured to a pretty green haired girl to his side, "she just moved here from australia. try to make her feel welcomed."

the girl waved shyly and made her way to a table, the one behind lynn, brendon, max, steven, ryan and tay. she sat to the left of melanie and ashley, and they immediately engaged her in their conversation.

"max, give me a piece of paper," tay whispered.

max's eyebrows raised, "why?"

"because new girl is hot as fuck and i want her kik name. i gotta send her the navy seals meme."

"you meme loving fuck."

max tore a page from his notebook and gave it to her. after mr. smith explained what assignment to do, he left the room to do whatever. and lynn climbed back in through the window.

"okay, im here, hi, i thought of an idea while i had cigarette." lynn said, out of breath from sprinting down the parking lot immediately after smoking a cancer stick, "also, did he notice i was gone?"

"you're good, he didn't notice." steven told her.

"okay! steven, that's ryan and brendon, they're gay as fuck and soulmates, and i fucking hate them- stop making out!" lynn threw her pen at them.

"that's tay, she's cute but lonely."

"fuck off lynn!"

"you know im fucking right, hoe!"

"how about i come over there and kick both your asses?" vic fuentes yelled from across the room.

lynn threw another pen at vic, "fuck off! you're like, i don't know, twelve!"

"anyway, before i was RUDELY INTERRUPTED, im lynn, your friendly neighborhood gay," lynn joked, as she was not friendly, she was just angry. "and here we have everyone's favorite."

lynn took max's face in her hands and pressed it against her chest, stroking his head softly. "this is maxwell george schneider, your local gay transboy, and i love him so much. he is my actual son. i gave birth to him, yaknow."

"mom no." max muttered, trying to pull out of her grip.

"mom YES" lynn insisted. "introduce yourself, new kid, tell us your pronouns as well."

steven laughed, feeling strangely more comfortable with this group of gay kids, "im steven markowitz, im without a doubt gayer than lynn, amd i use he/him pronouns."

"steven markowitz, more like steven markotitz." max said to him, a small smirk on his face.

"eat an entire bag of dicks, schneider, you're like eight." steven replied, laughing warmly.

that's when lynn fell out of her seat, hit her head on the table behind her and blacked out for fifteen seconds.

"why did she just die, how did she just die?" brendon said quickly.

"tattoos, the fucking tattoos!" tay yelled, "my fucking otp!"

ryan grabbed steven's wrist and read the words printed in black ink, which quickly turned red. tay watched max's dark letters turn red. it was a sign.

when your tattoos words were black, they had not been said by your soulmate yet. when they were blue, they were said by someone who was not your soulmate. when they were red, your soulmate had directly said that to you. it was a simple system, but it still caused lynn to have a heart attack.

"what does steven's tattoo say?" lynn muttered as she woke up.

"lynn are you okay?" ashley asked, extending a hand to her to help her up.

lynn jerked away from her touch, "don't touch me im cuter than you. im fine."

"his tattoo is exactly what max just said to him." brendon said.

"hell yeah motherfucker." max whispered.