three: lynn got a concussion because she's a moodie slut

(ALSO I FORGOT TO SAY STEVEN IS HIS NORMAL HEIGHT IN THIS BUT MAX IS 5'5 IM A SLUT FOR HEIGHT DIFFERENCES)

"lynn has a concussion aka she's dying." max announced as he came down to the lunch room and to his table of friends, after bringing lynn to the nurse's office after she got a bruise on her head and felt very nauecous after collapsing out of her seat.

everyone was at the table except for steven and tay, but tay was getting the kik name of the new girl, jenna, from melanie and ashley. brendon and ryan were making out and being all lovey dovey while max threw tater tots at them.

"GUYS HOLY FUCK," tay yelled as she slid across the lunchroom floor.  "LOOK!" she yelled, jumping onto the nearly empty table and hitting brendon as she slid. she stuck out her wrist and there it was.

the school's famous 'lol kys' tattoo, had bright red letters.

"HOLY SHIT!" brendon yelled, grabbing her wrist and looking at it. max stood on the lunch bench and cheered, almost falling backwards and causing half the lunch room to look at him.

ryan and tay high fived. "who's the lucky girl?"

"jenna! the really cute, gay new girl! ALSO YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING GUESS WHAT HER TATTOO IS."

"since im never gonna guess, bitch, tell me!" max yelled.

tay pulled out her phone and opened her kik app, clicking on a contact that read 'jenna mclesbian'. she placed the phone on the table and slid it to max. and there it was.

the navy seals meme.

"NO FUCKING WAY."

"YES FUCKING WAY. JENNA, BABY GIRL, COME HERE!" tay yelled, standing on the table. jenna excused herself from a table with two boys at it. max forgot their names, but that didn't matter.

"what's up?" jenna asked, her australian accent thick.

"roll up your sleeve, show max that your tattoo is the navy seals meme. he doesn't believe me."

jenna rolled her eyes and took off her long sleeved shirt, leaving her in just an undershirt and bra, and reached her arm out. "there it is, the hellish meme that won't let me live."

"thank you baby!" tay smiled, taking jenna's face in her hands and kissing her gently.

"alright, enough with the gay.." max muttered, standing on the lunch bench and yelling towards the cafeteria entrance, "steven! come here, you gay!"

steven looked up and quickly made his way to the table the four were currently at. ryan and brendon quickly went back to making out and when steven got to the table, he grabbed max's small body and hugged him tightly. his head was at perfect height with steven's chest, and he listened to the steady beat of his heart.

"alright, enough with the gay.." tay mocked max, throwing a plastic fork at them as she left the table and went to get jenna, ashley and melanie. ryan and brendon, still attached at the lips, got up and made their way out of the cafeteria, probably to fuck in the bathroom.

"and then there were two." steven laughed, looking down at max.

max giggled, "there certainly were! so, tell me about yourself, sit down." max smiled, sitting on the bench and patting the seat next to him.

steven laughed, sitting next to him, max leaning into his side. "im steven, im gay, i use he/him pronouns, i eat cheese sticks without pulling them apart. i rap sometimes. i once threw a book at my brother daniel because he said my soulmate was going to be a trash bag, and considering you're my soulmate he's not that far off and i like spaghetti."

"you eat cheese things without pulling them apart sorry we have to divorce."

"max no"

"max yes"

"tell me about yourself, asswipe." steven laughed, tussling max's hair.

max blushed. "im max, im gay as fuck, im a transboy and i use he/him pronouns. i pull apart cheese sticks like a normal fucking person. i once threatened to shove a textbook up my sister, lucille's, ass because she threatened to light my hair on fire and i like ham sandwiches."

"that's fucking gay." steven chuckled, pecking max on the cheek quickly. max went red in the face and looked down at his feet.

"YOU GOD DAMN HOMOSHECKUALS! STOP FLAUNTING YOUR GAYNESS IN FRONT OF ME! I'LL SUE!" lynn yelled as she came into the cafeteria, and pushed the two gay fucks away from each other.