Talking

~Ellie~

"Babe. We need to get up for supper." Tobin whispers. I tighten my grip on her waist and neck.

"No. I don't want to. Your comfy." I complain. She laughs.

"I know. But do you want someone to come in?" I remember that were naked.

"No..." She flips our position and looks at me.

"Exactly. So let's get goin." She kisses me then gets up off me. I stare at while her back is turned.

"Você tem um corpo sexy." I say. She whips around.

"What did you say?" I smirk.

"Nothing."

"How many languages do you speak?"

"Spanish, Portuguese, French, and sign language. So four. How many do you speak?" She pulls on a sports bra and spandex then throws me some.

"Sign, French, and German. Also English." I pull them on.

"Ooh. Vraiment?"

"Vraiment. I did live in Paris for a few years." I get up and put a UNC shirt on and Tobin puts a Nebraska shirt on.

"Oh ya." She kisses me before we head down.

"You're late." Kelley says flatly.

"Ya. Because lazy here wouldn't get out of bed." Tobin says nudging me.

"What can I say? I love my pillow." I say, Tobin nudges me again harder and I gasp.

"Is there something I'm not getting? Am I the only one here?" Alex asks.

"You're not." Ashlyn says. "But what I'm really confused about is how Tobin got that bruise." She points to her neck.

"Oo. Another girlfriend?" Alex asks. I glare at Tobin.

"Yes but this ones better than the others" I relax. She puts a hand on my thigh.

"Oo. Look. Ellie has one too!" Kelley shouts.

"And they both have nail marks  and scratches. And did y'all not notice that Ellie talked?" Meghan says at the other table.

"Oh my gosh she did. Talk." Kelley says. So I sign in French.

"No!" She shouts.

"She signed in French that time." Tobin says leaning over. Alex hits her arm. "Hey!" I laugh.

"Please talk. Everyone wants to hear you talk." Alex asks nicely.

"What do you want me to say!" I sign.

"She wants to know what to say." Tobin says.

"Wait. Has Tobin heard you talk." Ashlyn asks. Tobin smirks.

"I've heard her-." I cover her mouth quickly. I nod.

"Tell us what you said to her." Tobin pulls my hand away.

"She yelled at the girl who was dancing with me."

"Really?" Kelley asks. I nod and blush.

"I yelled at her to get away." Kelley bear hugs me. Everyone cheers.

"Okay. Back to the bruises." Ashlyn says. I groan.

"Tobin has a new girlfriend. Tobin's hand is on Ellie's thigh." Tobin jerks her hand back. "I saw that Tobin. And they both have bruises and scratches. Thinking what I'm thinking?" Meghan asks. She also looked very pissed.

"That got in fight!" Kelley shouts. Everyone rolls their eyes.

"No Kelley! Their dating! And they had sex." Pinoe says smirking. Kelleys jaw drops to the floor.

"No way." She says.

"Yes way. Am I right guys?" Meghan says. We nod. She turns away from us and goes back to eating.

"We're not the only ones." Tobin says and looks at Kelley and Alex.

"Kelley and Alex? Seriously?" Abby says.

"Yay! Kellex is finally together!!" Sydney yells.

"We never said we were-" Alex starts.

"Oh shut up. We're dating." Kelley says.

"You let her talk to you like that?" Pinoe says.

"She talks to everyone like that. Plus she doesn't mean it when she's talking to me." Alex smiles and kisses Kelley.

"Awe." Says half the team.  The other half including Tobin gag. Alex and Kelley hit her.

"Come on!" She yells. I laugh. I take her hand.

"It's okay. Take it out on me later." I say close to her ear. I see her smirk.

"Training!" Carli yells. We groan and go to the bus.

"Today's a scrimmage. Team captains are Ellie and Tobin. Ellie you first."

"Ashlyn."

"Hope."

"Kelley."

"Alex."

And so forth. The teams were: me, Ashlyn, Kelley, Lauren, Sydney , christen, Meghan, Julie, Christie, Pinoe, and Heather.
Tobin, hope, Ali, Whitney, Lori, Becky, Shannon, Carli, Abby, Amy, and Alex.

"You're going down." Tobin signs. Is smile.

"No. You're going down." She signs back. I shake my was and the game starts.

It was going great. We were winning 3-1 at half.

I run up the field and brake away from the forwards. Tobin runs up and challenges me. Cheers come from around me.

"Face off!" Someone yells but I wasn't paying attention. I fake left but Tobin goes right with me. She steals it but I steal it back. I flick it up and move it around behind her. She was caught off guard and couldn't catch up to me. I break away and score. Soon the whistle blows ending the game.

"Haha. We beat you." I say to Tobin. She makes a face.

"Ha. Ha. Good job though." She sticks her hand out. I shake it and she brings me to her.

"We the rest of the day off. What you wanna do?" I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Oh. I don't know." I lean in.

"Heath! Ross! Get your asses over here!" Ashlyn yells. I groan and peck her on the lips then we jog over to Ashlyn who was giving us a look.

"What?" We ask. She shakes her head.

"The bus is leaving and we're going to a nice place for supper." She smirks and walks away.

"Oh well. Later." I say.

"We still have to shower." Tobin says suductivly. I smile. She grabs my hand and we run off.