Synopsis

"Beauty can Begin with the Belief that Something is Ugly!"

For him, she was just another point five human girl safe by her colour!

For her, he was just another repugnant filthy Blood-Sucking Creature!

Prequel to MY VAMPIRE MASTER

Heading down that road consumed to the core. The cold eating her skin up, her legs failing her in every second step. Her vision blurred and the flash of light coming from the cars that pass by her almost blinding her vision. She raises a hand to her eyes level hoping to shield it, but at the same time wanted to cover her ears from the noise, from hearing his voice over and over again kill every feeling that she ever confessed with so much truth.

She wishes she had not gone down that road, she wishes she would have listened to reason and do what's right like she always did.

She was a good girl, now what would every one say of her? Where did she leave the huntress, where was her bravery and morals?

"I promise that you will forever be my huntress." Those were his words to her, cynical like always, and full of humour hidden in the darkness of his outrageous smile. She poured and hasn't stopped ever since; this was not her thing to do. As a matter of fact, she has been doing things that are not slightly identity to her nature, lately. She has not been herself, or maybe she has just unleashed her real being, with no rules, no bounders and values to be reconsidered.

She accepted his beauty, and everything started with the strong belief that his kind was darkness and evil. He showed her a side and she believed it, then he killed everything.

He dived deep into her and brought that ugly side of hers to the surface, showed her, her real colours and then destroyed her ego, crushed her feeling and left her walking down that road alone, feeling like a piece of worthlessness.

Interracial

Mature contents

All rights reserved

2016 © Copyright