Chapter IX

The chapter came early. Enjoy it and don't forget to comment and vote.

"Bite me." She muttered.
Alston kisses her, tasting her skin with his tongue and feeling the blood flow vibrate against his lips. She was anxious to serve him, ready to receive that pain and then the pleasure that comes with it.
His hands still explored her body with fervour, as their bodies reached motion and temperatures defying every physical law.
He could hear her voice race uncontrollably and her blood travelling in a rush. His sharp fangs rip off her skin at once and she wasn't expecting so much pain as he seemed to have lost control or he just wanted to drink her to death.

Paola tries to push him away, but when she opens her eyes there was no one there. She was alone on the bed, she touches her neck and no new bite, but the one the countess left.
She hears the mocking laugh of Alastor and turns her head to see him sitting on the armchair across the room, with an observing look and looking more than satisfying. She tries to place what just happened.
It felt way too real to be just a dream. She could smell and touch him, and feel him. His hands, his body pressed against her, his erection so tender for her, his demanding lips and his fangs cutting through her neck.

"That was something satisfying to watch." He teases after watching her contort her body and touch herself so intimately, the moans that left her lips and how she was crying of pleasure. It's something he will never forget. And then she would act like she doesn't care in the most cruel manners, giving him no side to approach.

Paola takes a pillow and throws at him furious before uttering "Stay the fuck out of my head." And she throws the next, Alastor catching both and continuing to laugh.

"I didn't do anything. I was just sitting here when you started touching yourself." He shrugs putting up a poor act.
Paola covered her face blushing. That was one awkward moment.

"Shut up."

"I mean that was very turning on. If you need assistance, just say." Alastor stands up directing towards her as the human moved to the furthest side of the bed, trying to avoid the vampire. Alastor climbs on the bed, watching her chest rise as she loses control over her breath. "You can use some help to go a little deeper." He opens a smile and winks, before Paola decides to climb off the bed and be as far away from him as possible.

"Stay the fuck out of my head." She commands to the vampire who didn't take her words so serious.

"Where are you going?"

"Down, I need a drink. And I can't stay in.the same room with you. One of us will come out dead."

"I know I'm sexy, but didn't expect to cause so much steer."

"I better head out before you assault me and tie me to the bed holding hostage and forcing into me. Pervert."

"I'm not a pervert."