Chapter VII

Mischievousness flashed in his eyes as he stared at her intently but she wouldn't let herself be intimidated by those eyes. Or let her body react those ways to his lips moving just millimetres away from hers; she was born and  raised to be a hunter it runs in her blood. These Ville creatures don't get to make her feel...things.

"Listen to me mulatto." Alastor said the words with desire in his expression. No woman has ever resisted his charm, and she wouldn't be exception. That attitude in the club was something he has never got from any woman. "I'm here to make a deal with you, you can take it or you can take it." He laughs before stepping back and crosses his arms as he watched her lips twitch in rage.
"I don't make deals with vampires." she blurts the words fearlessly. He observed as she fights herself to not lose control. But he was all so chilled, that perfect face of his, and now bare chest at arms length from her. And then his smile that contained a huge amount of maliciousness​. She could kill him, after assaulting him with kisses.

"Well, now you do. I'm sure this is important to you as well as your kind hates my Kind in might count that... well we actually can't live without you but we are not equal. End of story. We don't like to be compared." he paces towards her. "the point is this will be good for both of us." Alistor whisper next to her ear and then moved slowly to encounter her eyes he found them cold, in her best attempt look strong. But it was something else, something that that bothered his senses in a manner he has never felt he couldn't tell for how long he swam in those eyes until a ice cold voice echoed in his ears. "Get off me." she said ordered. The vampire chuckles.

"There's only one way for you to come out of here and it's doing what I want." He smiles even wider. "now, I will brief you about it and you can try to kill me later,ok." He pets her head before she pushes his hand away. Alastor steps back laughing.

"All you have to do is go to a ball with me and you just need to be yourself, that attitude, that mean girl is perfect you just the perfect pack package." He says thoughtful, "All we need now is to find a nice dress for you and we are good to go."

" I'm not going anywhere."

"Well we will see about that, Mulatto." he smirks, before turning around swing his golf steak. he stopped by the door "See you at the ball."provoked and winked before going away.
Paola felt as if she was rooted to the armchair. She just noticed how her heart was racing when it started slowing down. Now she understands why Alastor was having an awesome time and talking so near to her.

"Focus!" She tells her self. "And self control." She took in a deep breath.

She wakes up on noticing the man that was standing like a statue with a tray in his hands, now in front of her, he had his hands behind his back and stood tall in his slim figure wearing an outfit that she sees mostly now in Halloween parties. That how a vampire was depicted in the first place. Not some tall, worked out, insanely-breath-taking handsome... annoying dude.

"My name is Edgar. At your service." He bows.

Paola rolls her eyes and looks away.

"His highness Alastor D'Athenous has selected a few attires for Thy person. And he requests that thou choose the one Gown that is more of thy liking." He sounded flattering, but she wasn't feeling like following instructions.

The trip was long and Paola was getting annoyed by every passing second. The vampire was nowhere to be seen. And she was stuffed in a some shitty expensive gown and wearing jewellery that by the weight was all real stones.
She was left in a the hands of a man with a rather weird accent and speaks something that sounds like he learned to speak english through Shakespeare's books. At least he was a zillion times more respectful than Alastor, so much that she'd forget he was a vampire.
It was just her in her thoughts thinking over and over again why did something like that happen in her life. She didn't deserve it she was always good; maybe she was way too good she should have been a bit harder on him but now she knows he didn't value her as much as she deserved. Deep down she really wished Alastor would hurt her, she wished to disappear and go forgotten.