Was it all a dream

It was late and after a tapping of ecw Jasmine didn't have time to think she was going through papers for talent due to ecw was do to being canceled. She came across one that she always thought he was sexy his Irish accent made her weak his smile drove her crazy but she never noticed him look at her, secretly he really liked her. She got in to bed and fell asleep, he was there kissing her touching her body making her melt she felt him enter her slowly to let her get used to his size he let out a moan "oh Stephen" she yelled out he said " Jasmine me las I have waited years for this I love you so much. Her alarm went off she could not believe she dreamed of Sheamus " really " she let out she went to the show and she heard "Jasmine did you figure out who was going where" Vince McMahon said " yea I did I just hope i did it right" she was getting nervous about it. The night went on no one said anything until Sheamus showed up her jaw dropped when he winked at her, he was walking to the ring and stopped to and said "thanks fer this opportunity las" his blue eyes drove her crazy but when he winked at her she had to grab something not to fall down "your welcome" she barley got out then he said "could we get a drink tonight darling" she looked at him and said "oh I would but I can't I have to fly to Florida for new talent" she knew it was starting to bother him she kept saying no. He walked away and went to change his mind raced how can I win her over ah Jasmine she is so beautiful she got me here on raw I want to do something for her but what and how can I get her to trust me?