A Dream Come True

The next day she woke up to a empty bed and hotel room concerned she tried to text Sheamus no answer. She went to the areana

Sheamus pov

I had a plan for Jasmine I left early and picked up her ring it was a emerald with diamond's around it I had it sized for her I was getting nervous about it I didn't answer her text I know she may even beat me to the areana oh well we will see what she says.

Jasmine was waiting for him and she started hearing the you look stupid chants oh my God she thought

Jasmine's POV

I was sitting backstage just at the entrance where the divas and superstars would come in I saw Dean and Roman, Seth, Ziggler then I heard "you look stupid" Stephen came walking in and he looked like it was bothering him he didn't look like the man i fell in love with he was the eleven year old boy who was being teased at school I grabbed a shirt that the wwe made him put it on and walked over to the group of fans and snapped " who is the jerk uh come clean" a big guy said "me what do you want " oh that was it " I love Sheamus he has and still is doing all the anti bully chats and what you just did killed him and that hurts me Jasmine Cena, you have no room to talk so shut up got me" before the guy could say anything I went to find Sheamus.

She went to his dressing room and went in he was sitting on the leather couch "hey baby you ok" her voice claiming him he dropped to his knees and looked up at her " I never let anything bother me love but that fan got under me skin I am so glad you're in me life promise me something don't ever leave me please" she got down by him and said "never i was in love with you then and I will love you forever you have beautiful skin your eyes make me melt and that sexy Irish accent drives me wild it was never your hair or beard I love you so much I cried when you had to go away" she stopped cupped his face and kissed him he held her and kissed her softly " I love you too Jasmine" before raw started he went to the ring he did this so many times before but instead of thinking about his match he was thinking about how to propose to Jasmine.

Jasmine's pov

Sheamus hasn't talked to me what did I do maybe i should do something for him but what.

Jasmine was lost in her thoughts when her phone went off a email saying that the Notre Dame football game was selling tickets oh that's a perfect idea he loves Notre Dame. She bought two sideline seats and texted him about it. Sheamus was at the gym telling Wade his thoughts when he saw she bought the tickets oh my princess just set up the perfect place he grabbed his bag and headed back to the hotel. Oi Jasmine you here sorry i left baby he was cut off by the smell of her bodywash he sat on the bed looking at the bathroom door Jasmine turned off the water and wrapped a towel and opened the door and he stood up hi he said oh hey baby she said kissing him he picked her up and said I need a shower but I saw you got us tickets so I wanted to thank you in a special way. He picked her up and laid on the bed kissing her body she moaned take me he got off his clothes and got back on the bed they kissed as he entered her oh Stephen she yelled his thrusting becoming harder faster she said let me ride you. She got on top of him moving slowly back and fourth oh Lass that's perfect he placed his hands on her hips and helping her go faster they both yelled and screamed each others names he could tell she was getting close to her climax he was too he yelled fuck yes Jasmine she let out fuck me Sheamus that was it they both reached their climax. Minutes went by and he saw she was smiling in her sleep he kissed her and went to take his shower. The next morning was the day of the game they got their seats and one of the teammates noticed Sheamus come on we have you guys on the sidelines so they went down and stood there and about half-time she noticed he was getting nervous what's wrong baby she said taken his hand he smiled at her nothing baby but we have to leave soon I am sorry. He turned around and said starting saying good bye and one of the cheerleaders started talking to her your a very lucky women to have such a great guy Jasmine smiled and said thanks it's been a long time coming Jasmine noticed a big smile on the girls face she lipped turn around and Jasmine did to see Sheamus on one knee he looked in to her eyes and said in Gaelic is tu mo ghra Jasmine that means I love you I have something I have been wanting to ask you for ever he took out a small black box and opened it she could not believe it it was an emerald diamond ring he went to slip it on her finger and said again in Gaelic an bposfaidh ta me she knew it meant will you marry me before he could say it she said yes he put the ring on and picked her up in his arms and they kissed the crowd and every one standing there cheered.

I didn't expect this chapter to be so long so I am splitting it in to parts the next one is the wedding. Enjoy and be kind.