Am I dreaming or is this real

Jasmine's POV

As I sat next to Sheamus waiting for his plane to Ireland I wanted to just tell him but I held back then we hear flight 124 to Dublin boarding at gate 54 he gave me a hug that to me was going to have to last for nine months He kissed my forehead and walked away, deep down I wanted to cry but I left the airport and headed to Boston my brother was in the lobby of the hotel and said " come here sis I understand" I just about collapsed in his arms I started to cry "why does it hurt so bad John" he just smiled and said  cause it's real that's love Jasmine you love him i knew the second you to become close that you would love him, he added go home go see dad you don't have to be here" I said I should" I packed up and went home no one was there so I made myself at home then my phone range " oi there Jasmine I blushed " hey boy it's late there right" yea he said about 1 am I heard the front door open and dad yell hello hang on one second Stephen ok" i said  sure I ran down stairs and hugged dad I said we will catch up in a minute ok sure dad said I went back to talking to Stephen and said "you be safe ok I will talk to you soon ok " I heard a sigh and him saying "ok las I will send pictures your way I know how much you want to visit Dublin and I wish I would have brought you but me mum probably would have asked 50 questions" He laughed I will call you later sweetheart" He said "ok goodnight" I said "goodnight Jasmine" he said we hung up, I felt arms around me and dad saying let it out I won't say anything I turned around and we sat on the couch and I cried I heard my dad say you can stay as long as you need to".

A few months later

I got a phone call and it was Stephen get "where are you I said he went quiet and said " New York doing a movie wanna come see me oh but here me new hair cut he sent me a picture from the set wow he looked sexy wait sexy I could not believe I finally think he is sexy. " so lass will you come see me?" Not thinking twice I said "yes" I flew out and got to the set I saw him but I was taken to his trailer a few minutes later he came in I smiled "wow hi" he picked me up and said "that's all i get a hi, he put me down " I am just joking " I blushed a little he say down and said so how are you" I said fine what movie is this he looked down and said Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I am going to play Rockstady" I was checking him out damn he looked sexy black tank top camouflage pants brown boots and even a motorcycle vest um I bit my lip well I said you look great" the look he gave me made me melt " oh is that right he got close to my face I could smell the mint gum He was chewing " yea I barely got out" his blue eyes were killing me " I have to get back but let's go out tonight"

Ww meet at a beautiful restaurant I had on a beautiful black dress I had my hair down and curled I saw Stephen come in wow I forgot how good he looks when he gets dressed up. We odered our food i could not take anymore " i need to tell you something that I have been holding in for a long time, I took his hand and said It took a long time to figure things out but I can't hold back anymore I am falling on love with you Stephen I realized it while you were gone I felt so empty without you" he got up and walked over to me and to my surprise said I love you too Jasmine I was thinking about telling you the same things tonight." We went for a walk he held my hand tight I was so glad when we stopped under a beautiful lit area he pulled me close and kissed me "your me girl now right" I blushed and said " yes" we kissed again and the next few days stayed together.

The best is coming I promise sorry it's taking a while.