How did I fall in love with you

Years go by and it's 2014 one thing changed Stephen and Jasmine are close although she hears things behind her back like Jasmine needs to find someone else Sheamus is not a good guy he is going to hurt her or things like Sheamus is a horrible person but she didn't pay attention to any of it, a raw a few weeks before Survivor Series she was backstage and someone yelled for her in the trainers room she found sheamus not moving she sat down and held his hand she had years rolling down her face why now she said John needs you he does not have many people to go against the authority please wake up.

Jasmine's point of view

The ambulance took us to a near by hospital I stayed as long as I could when he came out of surgery I was almost in tears why was I crying why was I having feels for Sheamus now? What have I done, what did he say.

He woke up and smiled at her " did ya stay all night" she looked at him puzzled they had only been there a few hours she turned on raw and the end suprized them both, how can Ziggler walk he said looking at Jasmine.

Sheamus's pov

Why did she stay there's no way she can be falling for me now she has a tight grip on me hand but why how could this happen so fast and why does she look like she had been crying was she crying for me tell her you fool

He shook his head she said "you ok should i go and let you sleep"? She grabbed her purse and went to leave "wait Jasmine I need to tell ya something las, I am " the nurse came in and said " he can head home tomorrow have a great night Jasmine got up and said I should go but let me know what you do. He said I am going to Ireland I wanted to see me family maybe when I get back we can get together Jasmine kissed his forehead and said call me anytime you want and be safe.

The next chapter will be in first person, just for one chapter though I can't figure out how else to do it.