Mine

After Wrestlemania they made a return to raw jasmine was backstage and Brie walked up hey your back I didn't come alone she said just then Sheamus ran out to the ring to save Daniel and Ziggler but then turned brogue kicked Bryan then assaulted Ziggler then took a mic and just said  " I'm back " she could hear bryan and Ziggle and Sheamus all talking as they came back " where's Jasmine she hasn't been here since you left, she is crazy about you" Bryan said " yea she has been in love with you since you started " Ziggler chimed in she walked around the corner and said " hey baby that was awesome" both men smiled and looked at Sheamus " yea we are together I got me girl" she smiled and hugged him. Later that night they were in his hotel room she had just got out of the shower and Sheamus was watching tv a Norte Dame football game. She came out he noticed something she had on a black satin robe her hair was down and wet she noticed he was watching her so she figured she would tease him a little she dropped her robe revealing a green and black lace bra and panties his jaw about hit the floor. Something wrong she said he couldn't say anything she knew she was playing with fire when she got in front of him and said again something wrong? No words just an evil smile he pulled her on top of him and they kissed they both could not stop both of thierbodies were on fire. Sheamus laid back on the bed " you sure about this Jasmine I would understand if you don't really want to just yet" Jasmine smiled and kissed down his marble colored chest she reached the top of his shorts " can I baby " she said wanting aproval before she continued " please" he said she only pulled down his shorts until his cock sprang free her eyes grew wide but she took him in her mouth "oh baby that feels amazing lass" she kept moving her head up and down taking him deeper she stopped and slid off her panties her bra followed "take me it will be ok" she said kissing his lips He flipped her on her back "I have waited years for this moment lass" he said she smiled and said "me too my Celtic Warrior" he could tell she was wet enough he slid into her slowly so she could adjust to his size. She let out a little maon He looked at her "don't worry baby I am fine" he was all the way in now "oh Jasmine" he said she let out loud moans the faster he went the louder she got they met a rhythm and she yelled "I am going to cum Sheamus please" he lost all control when she yelled his ring name "oh shit" he let out as they both came together. He laid on his back she snuggled up to him she smiled at him sleepily they kissed and she said "I love you" he said "I love you too Jasmine" they fell asleep in each others arms.

It may be a while until the last chapter but I will post it soon