Trapped chapter 5

• इन्हें समर्पित: _enigmatic

I awoke to the feeling of being crushed. It definitely wasn't very pleasurable. Something was draped across my midsection making it extremely difficult to breath and there was also something covering my face. I'm not going to lie, it smelled very nice. It smelled kind of like the woods and mint swirled together into an enticing whiff of manly goodness.

Wait. Manly goodness?

I opened my eyes to see Jeremy's face. His forehead was creased and his eyes were squinted as if he was concentrating very hard. I've never really looked at his face before in detail. He had a scar above his right eye and one underneath his chin, his hair was slightly tussled but all in all it still looked good. It isn't fair, he wakes up with his hair looking great and I wake up with my hair looking like a few birds tried to nest in it. His lips were full and pink and his cheekbones were very prominent. They connected to his strong jaw bone that had subtle stubble from not shaving for a few days. He was very attractive if not extremely attractive but there was no way that I was going to admit that to him.

After a few minutes it finally sank in. I was underneath the covers with Jeremy. How in the world did this happen... Most importantly how do I get out? I was in a death grip and I was really starting to panic. I wasn't good with people touching me. I struggle a bit but his arms constricted around me. His face grew more and more concentrated by the second. What was going on in that boys head?

Then it happened.

He farted... Loudly.

My eyes grew a bit watery from the foul stench in the air. I pushed on. Him with all my might and landed on the floor with a loud thud. Oh my god. I think that I'm going to be sick.

His eyes shot open and he started laughing more than I have ever seen him. He clutched his stomach as they were clenching under the thin fabric of his t-shirt.

"Oh my god. You should've seen your face!" He wheezed, still laughing. His eyes were watering as well.

"That had to be the nastiest thing I have ever been out through. Why I'm the world would you do that?" I yelled at him as I scrambled up to my feet. Crossing my arms in front of me I turned to glare at him.

Jeremy was already standing up and walking over to me.

"Why not?" He chuckled.

"You are so gross it hurts."

"Well, I feel bad for you cupcake. You have to deal with me for the next two weeks." He said in a husky voice as if he was trying to seduce me.

He started to walk away swaying his hips over-dramatically with each stride.

I couldn't help but giggle at how dumb he looked. For a player he wasn't actually that bad. Would I ever admit that to him? Of course not. Then, I remembered what I wanted to ask him when he woke up.

"Hey Jeremy! Why was I under the covers when I woke up when I definitely wasn't when I went to bed?" I called after him.

He turned back with a small smile tugging on his lips, "You were shivering in your sleep so I covered you up." He shrugged as he turned back around to continue walking.

I looked after him with my mouth wide open. He did something relatively nice to me after what I have said and or done to him? Had hell frozen over or was I just judging a book by its cover?

"And I knew you want to sleep with me so I helped you out a bit in that area as well!" He yelled as he turned the corner.

Scratch that last part about judging a book by its cover.

“Woo!” I slurred as I waved the half empty wine bottle over my head.

My hips were swaying to the beat of the music coming from the loud speakers mounted on the walls around the room. The bass was turned all the way up just how drunken Elizabeth liked it. I looked over to one side of the room where Jeremy was seated in a chair with his eyes clouded over in lust. He was looking me up and down in appreciation. What a guy.

Now you’re probably wondering why I’m drunk. Well, it all started with a little game of truth or dare that ended in me nearly drinking two bottles of wine and a perfectly sober Jeremy. This will definitely not end well.

I was about to yell at him for being such a perverted ass but I was stopped dead in my tracks as a familiar song started pumping through the stereo system.

“I love this song!” I shouted over the music, “I haven’t heard it in so long!”

Jeremy’s face instantly brightened up as a smile overtook his appearance. He busted out laughing as I began to sing the lyrics while taking small shuffling steps towards him. I was trying to be as sexy as I could but honestly I probably looked like… well, to put it nicely, I probably looked like a semi-blind old Asian lady. That’s right ladies and gentlemen; I have absolutely no rhythm when I try to dance seriously.

“My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps… check it out!” I sang out using the bottle as a microphone.

By this time Jeremy was on the floor laughing and wriggling around clutching his stomach. He looked back up at me after he was finished and started laughing again.

It was nearing my favorite part of the song so I quickly grabbed Jeremy’s hand and hoisted him off of the ground. Since when did I become so strong? I threw the bottle down on the carpet and grabbed Jeremy’s rough hands and began twisting and turning.

“This is my favorite part! You ready?” I asked as I bit my lip trying to look seductive.

One thing you should know about me is that when I get drunk I turn into a bit of a slut. It’s quite amusing because while I think I look good I end up making a total fool of myself.

I pushed him with all my strength and he tumbled backwards until his back hit the wall.

“I met a girl down at the disco,” I began as I began taking slow steps towards him, “She said hey hey hey ya lets go. I can be your baby, you can be my honey, let’s spend time not money.”

Jeremy was biting down on his lip as I continued towards him trying to hold back the laughter that was close to escaping his lips.

I even surprised myself at what I did next. Yes world, I, Elizabeth, began to air hump the hell out of the air.

“And mix your milk with my cocoa puffs, milky milky cocoa; mix your milk with my cocoa puffs, milky milky rigghhhttttt.”

I feel down to the floor exhausted as I finished the song laughing so hard that I was crying. Jeremy had also fallen to the floor long before me from laughing so hard as well. I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t breathe. I have never had this much fun in my life. Who knew it’d be with the person I hated most? I looked over at Jeremy and realized just how hot he was. His face was flushed and his eyes shone brightly from all the laughing we had done. I desperately wanted to go over and just snog his face off right now. Wait… snog? Where the hell did that come from? I erupted into a new fit of giggles as Jeremy looked at me with a confused face.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked as he gave me a once over.

“I just… I just… Said in my mind that I wanted to snog your face off right now.” I said between laughs, “Who in the hell says snog?”

“Wait… You want to snog me?”  He asked in a playfully serious voice, a smirk slowly taking over his features.

“What? Yes!” I laugh going along with the playful joking he was doing.

Little did I know what would happen next.

************************************************

Sorry for another crappy chapter, I just wanted to get something out to you guys as soon as possible. 

Please vote and comment what you think! And the first person who won the Character contest by finding a person for Elizabeth is "drum roll please" @_enigmatic  She said that she reminded her of Ebba Zingmark! Definitely a perfect fit! Go and check her out!

Photo of Elizabeth on the side

Love ya'll

ps what are your thoughts on me starting a book about zombies later on after im done with this? I really like the idea I have! Would ya'll... bite? Haha punny! 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 27, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Trapped.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें