Chapter 7: Christmas

•Laurence's POV•
I don't get up for hours. I lay in Gar's arms and sleep. Once I finally wake up, I look at Gar.
"Hehe, you slept for hours, it's already noon!" Gar tells me.
"Noon! Why didn't you wake me up?"
"You looked cute and peaceful, I couldn't help it!" Gar says.
"Well thanks. Anything planned?" I ask.
"No, unless you count playing with Sprinkles the entire day." He says.
"Have you fed her?"
"Yes. I slowly got out and fed her then got back without you noticing." He says.
"Perfect. Let's go!" I say. I jump out of bed and go to my old room to see Sprinkles sleeping, cuddled up with a little mouse toy I bought her. I go up to her and slowly pet her to wake her up.
"We should text Aph, you know how much she loves animals." Gar says.
"Why don't you do it?" I ask.
"Sure, why not."

•Garroth's POV•
(A=Aph G=Gar)
G- Aph want to come over?
A- y though?
G- well Laur got me a cat for Christmas so...
A- I'll be right over. 😻
•Text end•
Right after Aph sends that I hear the doorbell ring.
"Oh my Irene, if that's her I'm calling hacks!" I say, I walk over to the door, and sure enough, I see Aph, with, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan?! HOW!?
"I forced her," Aph says, pointing at her girlfriend, "when I said cat to Katy, she," Aph continues, now pointing at Kawaii~Chan, "was like WHERE? Aphmau~Senpai, WHAT CAT?!!"
"Can you blame Kawaii~Chan? Kawaii~Chan LOVES cats!" Kawaii~Chan said.
"Come in, I'll show you where she is." I say.
"What is her name?" Aph asks.
"Sprinkles! And she's naturally purple, black, and white!" I say excitedly, I love life here.
"EEEEEAHHH!!" All the girls squeal. I lead them to Laur's old room, where he is playing with Sprinkles.
"AAAAWWWWWW!!" I hear the girls squeal again. A while later, Kawaii~Chan had to leave for her job.
"Hey Katy and Aph?" Laur asked.
"Yeah?" Katelyn asked.
"Do you girls want to go on a double date with me and Gar?" Double date? That sounded like fun!
"That sounds like fun!" They say. Laur looks at me.
"That really does sound like fun!" I say.
"What time? And where?" Katelyn asks.
"First, I CALL HACKS!" I said.
"On what?" Katelyn asks.
"YOU THREE ARRIVED RIGHT AFTER YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE OVER IN ONE SECOND SOLID!!"
"But cats though." Aph says.
"Okay.. How about Olive Garden, at like, 7:00 pm tomorrow?" I say.
"Sounds good to me!" Laur says.
"And us." Katy and Aph stay in unison.
"Cool! Soooo.. LET'S PLAY WITH SPRINKLES!!" I scream.

•Time skip to 3:00pm•
•Laurence's POV•
"Can we get some dinner? I'm hungry." I ask.
"I'll go make some spaghetti for us." Gar says.
"YES!! Your cooking is the best babe!" I said.
"Thanks Laur. I love you." Gar said.
"Your welcome, now food!" I say.
"Okay okay! Don't worry! I'll need about an hour!" Gar says.
"THEN GO!!!" I said. Gar leaves to begin making our food.
"You girls are in for a treat! Gar's cooking is amazing!" I said.
"On a scale of 1-10?" Katy asks.
"Katy," I begin staring her straight in the eyes, "100. His food is the best food I've EVER had! Even better than Olive Garden. I said it! Better. Than. Olive Garden." I say with Aph in disbelief.
"Aphy, calm down." Katy said.
"B-b-b-b-but! Katy! He said better than Olive Garden! NOTHING. Is better than Olive Garden!" Aph says.
"What about me?" Katy asks.
"Aaawwwwww! Baby! You are my light in the dark! You are even better than Olive Garden!" Aph says.
"I'm going to call some of the others and tell Gar." I get up and walk into the kitchen.
"Hey Gar, I would grab a few more boxes, I'm going to call some of the others." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder.
"Alright. Go call them. I'll grab two more boxes of spaghetti." Gar said.

•Group call•
(L=Laur E=Everyone)
L- Hey guys!
E- Hey!
L- Gar is making us dinner if all of you want to come over!
E- *A mixture of sure's, yeses, and why nots*
L- Come to our house whenever you can in at most an hour.
E- Okay!
L- Bye!
E- *A mixture of all goodbyes*
•Call end•

•Laurence's POV•
"I think everyone's coming." I tell Gar.
"I'm grabbing another two boxes!" Gar says. I begin giggling and pull him in for another kiss.
"Laur, I love you but the water is beginning to boil!" Gar says.
"One more?" I ask.
"Quickly! The water is boiling!" He said as I pull him in for another quick kiss.
"Okay now if you want my perfect spaghetti, you need to go!" Gar said.
"Fine, love you babe." I said.
"Can you make the tables, please?" He asks me.
"Sure babe." I reply.
"Thanks, and why do you keep calling me babe? I liked the nickname you gave me before!" Gar said.
"But I like calling you babe, babe!" I tell him. I go and make the tables. I count how many people will be here on my head. Then Aph comes to me.
"I'm telling Zoey to bring my brothers, then she's staying as well." Aph tells me.
"That's cool, I'm setting up the table so thanks for telling me." I tell her then she goes off. I count in my head and I get to about, 24 people, including those who are already here, and me. I go to the cupboards in the kitchen, grab 24 plates, forks, cups, and knives. I set it out on the table and make sure we have extra of everything in case anyone else comes. I go back to the kitchen.
"Anything I can help with babe?" I ask.
"Not really, but you can stay around if you want." He tells me. I decided to stay around in case he needed anything else.

•Time skip to an hour later•
•Garroth's POV•
I look at the dining room table and see all but one chair filled up. I grab all the pasta and set it down on the table, then go back to the kitchen to grab all the sausage and sauce and bring it out for everyone to enjoy.
"Garroth! This is amazing! I didn't know you could cook!" Kiki said.
"Thanks, I'm self taught." I reply. Everyone continues enjoying their meal  and continue talking.

•Time skip to 9:00pm•
•Laurence's POV•
"Geez!" I say to myself looking at the time. "Hey guys! I think you should head home, it's already nine pm!" After I say this, everyone begins their goodbyes and leave. It's just me and Gar now, since Dante and Travis left to go do something. I look at Gar and he looks at me. We begin making out, only stopping to breath. Then we go to our bedroom, separately go to the bathroom to change, then we go to bed cuddling, and making out, then going to sleep in each other's arms.

•A/N•
Thank you so much for reading! I'm sooooooo close to 200 views! There are a lot of fellow Gaurence shippers, and for that, I thank you. Oh! And don't forget to check my channel, SwimmingFun Minecrafter for some content! Anyway guys I'll cya lil' fishies later, bu bye!!