GUYS IDEA AND A ONE SHOT!

Yip was sitting at the docks, thinking of Malachi. Yip was in love with Malachi, and was hoping he could save his first kiss to be with Malachi. "H-h-hi Y-Yip." Malachi stuttered. "H-hey Malachi." Malachi gave of a confused look, Yip wasn't one to stutter. Yip had turned back around, looking at the sunset. "H-hey Yip?" Malachi asked. "Yeah Malachi?" Yip had replied. "I-I want t-t-to sa-ay something." Malachi had replied. "Sure, what is it Malachi?" Yip had responded. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I l-l-l-l-love y-you." Malachi stated. "I-I love you too, Malachi." Yip replied. Soon enough, both boys were leaning in without realizing it. Soon enough, their lips locked, and Yip and Malachi had a small, sweet, but filled with sparks and love, kiss. "I was hoping my first kiss would be with you," Yip started, "looks like Irene finally answered my prayers."

Found something online so I made a one shot of it.

The Idea-
Want a Malayip book? I can do it. OH!! For those of you Vlyante shippers, on me and my IRL friends collab account Swim_Glow_Turtle I got the prologue of Vlyante: Untold out. I got my personal Vlyante book out here soon! It's called Vlyante: The Love's Path so look for that soon! OH! Want my OC ships to books like Levap and Rila~Chan? And, Do you want a Malayip book based off of my one shot? I want to write more books to you guys, so give me ideas!! BU BYE!!