Movie Date w/ RobertIDK

"Y/n, you look so fucking beautiful", Robert said taking in your presence.

Today you decided to wear blue skinny jeans, red converse, and a white blouse that reads 'Dream big, princess'. You couldn't understand what was so beautiful about your normal style.

"What do you mean? I always wear stuff like this", y/n said frowning.

"Exactly", Robert smirked.

"Come on loser, we got to get to the theater early so we can get the best seats" y/n said laughing.

Robert rolled his eyes, took y/n's hand and they continued to walk to their destination.

-At The Movie Theater-

Right now, Y/n and Robert are sat down in the movie theater seats. Before hand, Robert decided that the both of them should watch a scary movie.
Y/n didn't want to watch a scary movie, because she lived alone and she doesn't like to be in darkness alone, but instead of listening to her gut feeling she agreed with Robert (which was a totally dumb idea tbh).

Y/n wasn't good at picking scary movies at all, so Robert picked
'The Visit'. Y/n had a sick feeling in her stomach. She hated anything that has to deal with scary old people.
'Why did I listen to him?', y/n thought.

"Come on mí amor, the movie awaits", Robert said in his worst Hispanic accent. He grabbed y/n hand and led her into the movie room.

Y/n and Robert sat down. The advertisements came on the screen and Robert mumbled something about going to get popcorn, drinks, etc and y/n nodded.

As y/n sat there watching the ads, she suddenly felt an arm on her shoulder. She turned around quickly to see who touched her shoulder.

"Suprise!", yelled Robert.

"SsShhhhh", hushed someone across the room.

"Be quiet it's just the ads", Robert replied.

"Robbie, can you please be quiet and sit down ", y/n said looking up at him. He looked down at y/n and smiled.

"Okay", Robert said taking a seat.

Y/n appreciated Robert's actions, so when he sat down y/n leaned on his shoulder cuddling his arm. 'He smells like pineapples', y/n thought.

"Are you scared already?", Robert questioned with a smirk forming on his face. "Shut up and let me cuddle you moron", y/n said blushing.

(SPOILERS AHEAD!!)

After endless screams and jumping, the movie was over.

"I would have kick that old dudes ass too! ", Robert said in between laughs.

"It wasn't that scary though", Robert said nonchalantly.

"YOU SCREAMED MORE THAN I DID, LIER", y/n protested.

"Whatever, I wasn't scar-bBUhahaha", Robert said bursting with laughter.

"Couldn't even.. hahahe.. say it with a straight face", y/n said.

Y/n and Robert were standing out in front of the Theater. Robert's laugher died down and awkward silence filled the air.....

"Sooo... I uh I had fun tonight", Robert said scratching the back of his neck flexing his arm kind of.

Y/n bites her lip.

" Stop doing that." ,y/n says ignoring Robert's comment.

"What?", he asked confused.

"You're flexing on purpose", y/n said taking her lip in between her teeth once again.

"So what if I am, your eyes aren't complaining", he said smirking. Y/n step closer to his body.

"Shut up and kiss me, moron", y/n said standing on her tippy toes and pulling him by his shirt collar.

"Well oka-"

Y/n and Robert kissed for a good minute and then Robert walked her home to make sure she was safe.

The End

Request in the comments section

Make sure when you request to put

The Person/What kind of date

Thank you for reading!!!
~ Myutsi