Picnic Date w/ Jacksepticeye

Hey guys, I decided to use the name Jack  instead of Sean in this one because it's just that it's weird hahaha he doesn't seem like a Sean to me. I'll only use it once or twice just a heads up. It just feels more natural to call him Jack hahaha so enjoy :)

Also, sorry the update took so long...I'm slow at this please dont kill me :3

Okay...now on with the story

----------------------------

Today is Y/n and Jack's anniversary for the first time they went on a date.  It's ridiculous, but they remember little things like that. It's one of the things that makes their relationship so unique.

For their anniversary, Jack has planned a very special picnic for Y/n.  He has been planning for a month now. He wants everything to be perfect for Y/n bc he loves her so much. He even picked the best day out of the week.

Saturday, July 30th 6:30pm

It is a wonderful summer afternoon. The sky is pink and orange, clear of clouds and the wind is slightly blowing through the trees. Everything is perfect.

Now all Jack needs is a plan to get Y/n out of the house without her suspecting anything. He checks the clock 5:56pm.

"Y/n!", Jack yells upstairs.

"Hey Hon, what's up?", y/n questions, walking down the stairs with an eyebrow raised.

"I've got a sweet tooth, do you wanna go get something at the bakery?", Jack asked, hoping that y/n's answer would be Yes.

"Eeh, I mean I've got to edit some skits I did with Matt and Ryan", Y/n says shooting down Jack.

"Please! I hate ordering! I always feel like the lady is judging me!", Jack begged.

"Ugh, okay! You're such a little gumdrop baby", Y/n says, teasing.

"Uh...excuse me, I'm no gumdrop baby. I am a gumdrop man", Jack corrects, making y/n laugh.

"Okay then, come on Gumdrop Man. You're driving", Y/n says, walking out the door.

"Here I come", Jack follows after, locking the door.

--------------------

6:15 pm

🎶wise men say,
only fools rush in.
But, I can't help falling in love with you....🎶

After a couple of minutes of driving around in the car Y/n is belting the lyrics to Elvis Presley's, ICHFIL.

The song is so perfect for this moment in time. Y/n is looking at Jack singing every word to him. The sun is shining rays of light down on his face amking the scene look cinematic. Everything is perfect. Everything is going exactly the way Jack wanted it to be.

"Uhh....babe you just pasted the Bakery", Y/n says, looking at Jack skeptically.

"Oh, uhh....we aren't going to that one. We're gonna go to that new one I was telling you about hahaha it tastes WAAY better than that one", Jack lied, not making eyes contact with Y/n.

"I don't remember you telling me about a new bakery. Didn't you always say that we should always stick with the same baker, because regular customers get the sweetest pastries?", Y/n says.

Jack shrugged, "Well, just trust me on this. The one we're going to has the most sweetest pastries in all of Ireland", he smiled.

"You're wrong", Y/n says. Jack looks at her with an eyebrow raised.