Day 5: Blowjobs

Frank wasn't really one to feel dysphoric about himself or about his body, not really. I mean, being cisgender and everything, he was quite alright with both his dick and his pronouns. That had never been a problem for him, he had never really questioned his gender or anything, he had always categorized himself as a man. As a very male boy. As a very demisexual boy. But still a boy, regardless his sexuality.

Luckily, it hadn't been much of a problem to come out to his parents. Since he was a first and only child, his parents were kind of new to everything child-related, and they had had him when they were both still pretty young, so they weren't as close minded as other people.

That was quite a relief for Frank, though he still had to explain to them just what demisexual meant, for it was a pretty new term Frank himself had come across. He had explained it as best as he could, and included that he may one day be attracted to a boy, and that he didn't limit himself to girls only, though he did feel like he had to have a strong connection with someone to consider them his significant other or to take things further than a kiss here and a handjob there.

The 'you're too young' problem also wasn't something he had to deal with, since he came out when he was seventeen going on eighteen, which his parents considered a quite mature age, so they didn't question if that was what he really felt or if he wanted to look up more terms to label himself. They trusted him with himself and let him be who he was.

He was happy; he had a supportive family at a very young age and he was confident in both his sexuality and his gender, which, as aforementioned was never actually a problem for him.

Frank first met Mikey in school, when they were both around fifteen, and although he didn't figure out his own sexuality until a year later, he supported Mikey's bisexuality like a brother. He helped him with everything and anything he needed, and was there to hug him after he had come out to his parents.

Frank first met Mikey's older sibling when he was eighteen, and the other person was twenty. Frank was attracted to them basically since the first time he laid eyes on Gee, but never really said anything, since Gee never really showed interest in him, which was completely fine by Frank, it wasn't like he was in love with Gee or something, he just found the taller person attractive.

Despite this, Frank continued having a strong friendship with Mikey, and soon became friends with his older sibling.

Frank was actually there when Mikey's once brother came out to him as a sister. Though shoked at first, Frank supported Gee with her decision as much as he supported Mikey's bisexuality. He remained their friend for many more months, and watched Gee transition, he watched Gerard become Geraldine (his preferred name). He made sure to use her right pronouns and always compliment how beautiful she looked, which made her blush adorably.

Frank was also there when Geraldine came out to her parents, and although they didn't take it too well, it turned out they were just confused and trying to take everything in. They weren't as young and open-minded as Frank's parents were, but they soon accepted Geraldine's gender and her new pronouns-- they accepter her as their daughter.

It wasn't until a month after she came out that Geraldine confessed to Frank she kind of felt something for him. Frank was confused first, because he thought she was straight, but then it dawned on him: she was striaght, meaning she liked guys, guys with dicks. And Frank was both a guy and had a pretty decent dick, if he said so himself.

Geraldine kissed him that same night, with promises of that event happening again. It did, and it was a few days later when Frank worked up the guts to ask Geraldine out on a proper date, which they both enjoyed, and then there were more, as well as more kisses and make outs, until they started to consider themselves a proper couple.