Day 11: Dom/Sub

Frankie was one naughty motherfucker.

He knew it, Gerard knew it, Hell, their neighbours probably even knew it, with how loud they were at ungodly hours in the morning- or in the afternoon, or the night, or midday, or just any time on the day; truth is, they fucked, and they fucked a lot.

It was understandable, since they were both dudes in their twenties and all, but what wasn't so normal was their rather... Bizarre lifestyle. 

When you saw Gerard, you didn't see anything weird on the spot, just your regular business owner, proud and confident like himself only, carrying on the good-looking genes the Way family owned, and managing Way Devices with his younger brother, an electronics and technology company that they built from scratch. He would've maybe looked odder when his hair was dyed red, way before owning the company, but now that his hair was a short messy black, there was nothing that really stood out: he had no tattoos, no piercings, he was a cocky yet beautiful man just trying to make his way through life unscathed.

Some people may even use the word 'shy' to describe Gerard, Frank would rather say 'passionate'. But that changed depending on your point of view, and some's might be from behind the counter or across a meeting table, whilst Frank's was tied down to the bed with handcuffs around his wrists.

All in all, Gerard was a rather normal dude, a lot of money, that was all, owner of a big house he shared with his lover and just a bisexual man engaged to the love of his life.

It all went downhill when you shifted your sight from Gerard to his fiance, Frank. Downhill depending on who you were, because, for example, for Gerard it just sky rocketed.

Frankie was a drag queen, and he lived off the lip-syncing he seldom did and mostly off the photoshoots he did. He was a damn great drag queen, if you asked either him or Gerard, always loved getting into character and it was like his whole personality changed when he threw on a wig, some heels, and slapped on some make-up. More make-up than usual, that is, for it wasn't abnormal to see Frank wearing some eyeshadow or maybe some pencil eyeliner, though he saved te lipstick and contouring and eyebrow game for when he turned into Cassandra: his drag character.

Gerard loved Frank, and Gerard loved Cassandra just the same. Maybe even more than what he loved their dachshund dog named Kovu after the dude from The Lion King.

Going back to their 'uncommon' lifestyle, apart from the fact that Frank often liked to tuck his dick back in between his balls and put on a dress and stockings, you could say that their sex wasn't exactly... Vanilla, per se. They were into bondage, they were into spanking, they were into punishing wrong and rewarding right: they were into BDSM. 

And that day, Frankie had been a naughty motherfucker.

Gerard was working, and Frank had had a shoot with Gaysha Magazine, all decked out in drag like he knew how to, but his photoshoot had ended and he had gone home. And apparently got bored, that was what Gerard got from the picture he recieved in the middle of a meeting with SONY.

The picture was simple; Frank was kneeling on their bed, the phone facing the mirror on the walk-in closet's door, which reflected Frankie in all his glory. He was still wearing some stockings, though appeared to be untucked, since his tucking garments looked abandoned on the floor. The pone itself was covering Frank's reflection in the mirror, leaving Gerard with the doubt of whether or not Frank had taken off his make-up. Gerard's absolute favorite part though, was the stretched, old Danzig shirt he recognized as his own draped over Frank's body; the stretched neck revealing Frankie's collarbone.

That one picture was fibne, Gerard could live with that. He saved in his phone and resumed the meeting with SONY.

But then the second picture arrived. And Gerard just knew it was a message from his fiance, and he just had to whip his phone out and check the new picture message, immediately regretting having done so.