A Whole Lot of Blah

So the drawing above is an unfinished drawing of a couple dancing. I'm in a romantic mood. 😻😻😻

I went to school today and it was free dress because of Catholic schools week. I wore my camp half hoodie and my Ravenclaw scarf. I think I look super cute. In social studies, which was my last class of the day, we just watched videos on the Spartans. When the videos were over everyone started chatting. My crush sits behind me and another boy he's friends with sits next to me, on the right.

My crush (let's just call him Leo, cause I love Leo Valdez) came up to my and started talking about Percy Jackson, which we both love. He says, "You are still reading the lightening thief? I'm already on the second."

Me: "are you calling me a slow reader?"
Crush: no. *smirking*

Some get into an argument over who's a faster reader. The boy sitting next to me (Jason) is like, "You two fight like an old married couple." He is also smirking. I am baffled and am silent. Leo is smiling and looking away. Jason looks over at him and says
"I wonder what Leo's thinking."

Then the announcements come on and we leave school.

Not my Percabeth photo

So then I go to this church thing. It's a youth party and his mom is the youth minister. And we actually talk! It's wonderful! He seems like he actually wants to talk to me! And then he says something that breaks my heart. I ask him what he thinks about Magnus chase. He says, "Oh I liked it!"

Me: it was a little too silly for me! Everything was a joke! Not nearly as good as Percy Jackson!
Him: we are getting a little old for it.
Me: ...
Him: that's why I rereading Percy Jackson. When I turn (insert number here) I know I won't love it anymore.
Me: *trying not to cry* I don't want to outgrow it. I really love it.

I guess I realized how little I have left of my childhood left. And then I realize, I am very childish because I don't want to lose the silly part of me. Then I think, "what if he outgrows me? What if he thinks I'm to childish."

I guess I'm just scared to grow up.