CHAPTER 7 - FIGHTIN'

Perseus Jackson's POV

When we got ready to get back home, we planned that we will try to perform when we got to camp. We planned writing a song that describe that describe what we all went through in camp. We tried rock, but failed miserably, I tried to sing it in dance pop. It was perfect, we were happy .

"I can't believe we wrote a song." Grover exclaimed, he was excited on getting home because he can see Juniper again. We nodded and continued working on the rhythm. I noticed that Annabeth wasn't there. I stood up.

"Where are you going Perce?" Nico asked, he was sitting in the couch trying to figure if the piano can work on the song. "Uh, I'm going to my room."I replied, and then went off without waiting for a response.

I heard sobbing when I passed through the girl's room. I stopped dead on my tracks and tried to listen to the voice. I slowly opened the door. I saw Annabeth crying and standing near the edge of the balcony. As of impulse I ran to her and hugged her. I ran my hands through her curly hair; and whispered encouraging comments to her.

A few minutes of calming her down, I decided to ask her what was wrong.

"Joshua." She whispered. Anger started to boil but I controlled myself. "What about him?" I said through gritted teeth.

She heaved a sigh as if she was getting ready to explain.

"She impregnated an Aphrodite girl before we were a couple. I was stupid enough to say yes to him, so much for a goddess of wisdom's daughter." She explained.

"You are not stupid, Annabeth. You're beautiful, smart, and talented." I reacted when she said Stupid. I quickly realized the thing that I said, and blushed. But despite of the embarrassment I gave her another hug.

She smiled weakly and rested her head on my shoulder. Sparks flied around my stomach and my heart was thumping like crazy. While my head was exploding from the fact that Annabeth Chase smiled.

She pulled away first, knowing that we need to continue on the song. I grabbed her hand and together we went to the living room. When we arrived the guys and gals raised their eyebrow.

"Did you guys do something on my room?" Piper asked. We shook our heads fiercely; she heaved a sigh of relief. I went back on finishing on our song. When we were finally done we cheered and plopped down the couch. I was eating Doritos, (which was clearly almost empty) while watching vines on Piper's pink laptop.

-=-

When I woke up, I had a sleeping Annabeth on my arms. I smiled and waited for her to wake up, since our flight will be on 2:00 am. I checked the digital clock: 11:11 PM, which means I get make a wish. I closed my eyes as I thought about it, and then I opened it when I was done.

I stared at her. She was sleeping peacefully, but then she frowned and tears started to escape from her closed eyes. She was murmuring something, I listened closely. "Percy, please don't leave me." She said over and over again. Then she started screaming. I held her arms and shook her gently to wake her up.

Her eyes fluttered open as she was about to hit me. She was shocked and embarrassed at the situation at hand. I but I hugged her to calm her down again. I had to admit, when I said that I liked her it was the best thing that ever happened to me. But you moved on said the voice inside my head. I mentally sighed.

I smiled at her. "Its 11:13 now Annabeth, wanna pack your things?" I asked. She slowly nodded and we got up together. I guided her to her room and got on my room to prepare myself. I took a quick shower and got dressed up. I wore a sea-green sweatshirt saying "This guy is awesome" with a arrow pointing on my face, I wore my jeans and wore my trusty grey chucks.