CHAPTER 12 - CONTEST

12:Contest

PERSEUS JACKSON'S POV

Being Annabeth's boyfriend makes me feel awesome. It feels right to be at her side all the time, not worrying that I might 'accidentally' kiss her because she's mine now.

I get jealous when someone flirts with Annabeth; she gets jealous when someone flirts with me. But we know that we will never leave each other's side.

But one particular asshole is trying to pry Annabeth from me.

It all started when Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Annabeth and I were going on a restaurant. It was all fun and games until the dude and his cronies came up:

FLASH BITCH:

"Let's sing." Leo exclaimed . We rolled his eyes at him and continued eating our pizza. Yeah, the karaoke restaurant has pizza; Deal with it.

The door opened and it reveal a dude and some of his cronies. He flashed un-even teeth and glanced at Annabeth. He approached her and tried to push off Leo.

"Ow" Leo grumbled.

"Hey." The Dude grinned. I swear he looks familiar; he has eyes like a pit bull, shaggy black hair, dressed in expensive but sloppy clothes.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and scooted closer to me. I scowled while saying, "Dude, back off. She has a boyfriend." He looked at me and narrowed his eyes, "Jackson." He grumbled.

Then it clicked.

He was the stupid school bully in Meriwether prep school (I think, I'm ADHD, I forgot the name), Matt Sloan. I scowled again.

"Hey Matt, How's your nose?" Annabeth spat. He flinched but recovered ever so slightly. "Well it's fine, but It can be better when you kiss it." He said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Can you get off my chair?" Leo said impatiently. Matt ignored him and continued flirting with Annabeth.

Oh he was getting it now. I stood up but was stopped when Annabeth kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back. We kissed for 10 seconds to make sure Matt will get out. But he was still there, his mouth gaping.

He recovered and smirked once again. "Let's ditch Jackson and go to my house." He said while holding her arm.

I was seeing red with anger and stood up, But once again was stopped by Jason, who was looking at me and was silently saying "Piper's got this." I nodded and sat back from my seat and smirked.

Piper cleared her throat. "Matt, could you kindly get out Leo's seat?" She asked, He blinked and nodded. Standing up and sat on another table.

His cronies were still flirting at Hazel, Calypso and Piper, which made Frank and  Leo who look like they were about to pummel them.

He smiled. "I bet I can take your girlfriend on a sing off."

See, if I was not angry I would have declined, but I was super angry.

"BRING.IT.ON" we said, gritting my teeth.

FLASHBACK OVER.

So I was sitting here, with 4 shocked girlfriends and 3 angry boyfriends. We were waiting for Matt with his song, since he volunteered; he thought he can woo the girls being a nice guy, Ha! Think again.

"Why?" Annabeth asked me, I looked at her and smiled. "We can take him and his Cronies down. I remember his singing skills on Meriwether College Prep. He sucks" I explained, she relaxed and smirked at me,