CHAPTER 16 - MISCHIEF PT. 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PJO AND HOO AND IT'S CHARACTERS, AND ALSO THE SONGS, DUH.

CHAPTER 16: MISCHIEF PT.2

ANNABETH'S POV

Annabeth was staring at the goddess in horror. Yes, Annabeth have seen worse than this, but Nico was her closest friends. Of course, being possessed made Annabeth guarded, she was easily possessed by the goddess who wasn't even breaking any sweat. Nico have suffered for too long, Annabeth doesn't want him to suffer some more.

Nico shifted a little, making Annabeth and her friends sigh in relief. Nico stood up immediately, his irises were white, he was possessed. His olive complexion (which came back after the war) was changed into deathly pale- like he was during the war.

Nico smirked and ran a hand through his dark hair. He stumbled a little (which Annabeth figured, from the microphone) and walked into the makeshift stage. Someone gasped behind Annabeth and her friends.

Annabeth turned around to see possessed Leo, going to the D.J stand, Annabeth was a little worried for Leo, being possessed 3 times in a row for being a D.J, Annabeth scowled at Atë. Who was smirking. Atë was making them sing 21st century songs, even though she haven't been out for a millennia.

Atë gave them a look like- Sit down. Annabeth and her friends obliged,

Annabeth noticed Percy soothing her a little by holding her hand, She looked at him, and caught Percy red-handed. Percy has been staring at her the whole time. That thought made Annabeth blush.

The song started and the lights dimmed, The spotlight- which Annabeth didn't notice a while ago.- shined on Nico. Who looked like he was in sorrow, maybe for the act.

An orchestra like sound sprouted in the speakers as a piano followed, Annabeth noticed Piper eyes were also white, and she was playing the piano.

Annabeth also noticed she never heard Nico singing, she was so intrigued that despite being held captive, she was excited to hear Nico's singing

[Writings on the wall – Sam Smith]

Nico looked up, his eyes glazed and his expression exposed, like doesn't want to do it. He must've been resisting against the control.

"Don't fight it Nico, it will only gets worse" Percy called out, It seemed like Nico understood and he visibly relaxed. His tux glimmered in the spotlight as the Piano continued.

I've been here before

But always hit the floor

I've spent a lifetime running

And I always get away

But with you I'm feeling something

That makes me want to stay

Nico leaned into his microphone. Annabeth looked around to see her friends gaping at Nico. His voice was raw and full of emotion, which was a first. Annabeth figured that he was talking about Will, his boyfriend. Will must've been worried from their date, because he disappeared suddenly; maybe Will was calling out a search party for him.

I'm prepared for this

I never shoot to miss

But I feel like a storm is coming

If I'm gonna make it through the day

Then there's no more use in running

This is something I gotta face