Flashback

This part is a flashback from 5x24 and this is mostly Spoby and haleb but has Ezria and emison in it .
General POV:
They kissed  well all is forgiven then .As there kissing started to get more heavy they both knew were this was going so spencer threw her legs around him surprising toby that she had forgiven him but then again she had forgiven him for being A and your cant stay mad at someone you love .As they travel upstairs there lips not ever disconnecting the whole world seemed to slow down.As they went to her bedroom and they fell on the bed and connected like never before .the night was filled with love and passion.
In the morning...
As spencer woke up memories of last night filled her brain.as a smile crept on her face she sae toby across the room getting his uniform on her turned around and laughed asking what she was smiling at .she pulled her top on and said last night they laughed and agreed that all is forgiven and that there are no more secrets and thats they are both sorry for lying .but then her smile tuned into a sad look.He sat next to behind her and asked whats up she simply replied the trial I'm scared and there is one more secret u probably wont to break up with me after i tell u but when Johnny came home the other night we kissed i didn't kiss back but i didn't stop him and when i was on London i kissed- he cut her off with a kiss and said i know A told me and its fine i forgive u i mean i was being a jerk and u forgave me for being A so i forgive u .they both smiled and kissed it all seemed perfect to perfect...