Dollhouse

Spencer woke up memories of her dream just as she was about to smile she remembered where she was back here in this stupid dollhouse i can't believe it A had definitely taken it to far.The girls have been her for nearly 2 months and everyday A or should we say Charles gets stronger .she walked over to her cabinet and pulled put a velvet box and inside it was the test the one test where she looked at it and wanted to die was they going to thing her secret mona is getting close to figuring out she has something shes not telling them.
The next day....
It was around 12:00 in the dollhouse and the girls were trying to escape again.
Emily's POV:
I miss Ali so much i never got to tell her i love her were trying to escape we have been her for far to long but we have been to scared to escape.
General POV:
The girls started running down the path they could tell A was on here tracks.
Spencer-guys we need to run faster
Emily-Ik were trying spencer omg guys look over there i see light I SEE LIGHT
All the girls started sprinting towards the light but spencer  had to do slow down.the girls turned around and ran back for her and asked is she was alright is everything alright spencer? Emily quickly asked I'm fine guys really suddenly mona started tugging on Hannah's arm there was someone watching hem but before anyone could answer or get a second look before getting slapped in the face .

A dollhouse experience PREQUEL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें