The find out?

It had been around one week since the incident and the girls have been locked in there room

Spencer's POV:
PLZ DON'T DO THIS PLZZZ IM BEGGING YOU spencer started screaming as A screamed the loud noise down the camera Spencer tried to reach for the door but being to weak she couldn't .this has been going on to long i cant take it .omg the lights are out.
Plz escape your room and follow the lighted pathway.
Emily's POV:
As i start to go down the path i see hannah i run up to her and hug her .what happened emily quietly said
I don't know but we need to find the others hannah shouted
Suddenly the girls turned around Charles was there he quickly grabbed both of the girls and took them into a room where mona,spencer and aria was.they were staring at something it was a black chalkboard with a baby on it .emily and hannah quickly sat in there seats and waiting for charles. Just as charles came in the room the girls got strapped doe  so they couldn't move.he got in the middle and pressed a button .
One of u is pregnant i know  who it is but you know who you are and dont tell the girls or your lads will be in for a shock and not by the move .as Charles said that he pressed a button and all he girls except spencer got shocked but a had a look of pretend so she did then A flew in the distance .and the girls was realesed.