chapter 4

Aj's point of view:

I love those little moments you get when you wake up next to the person you love. I woke up before roman so i decided to just admire his relaxed state and also trace his tattoo. "Well thats a pleasant way to wake up" roman said in a husky morning voice. I giggle "come on my samoan thor its time to get up." I know you all are thinking its a dumb nick name but i love marvel and hes my thor. As i go to get up I'm pulled back down. Roman starts nibbling my neck "Ro we can't or we'll never get going." "Hmm i don't know i think we could afford i lazy day" he says with a wink.
"Oh really now" "yeah really. I will even watch batman or the avengers." He said with a smirk. Damn it he knows my weak points. "Hmm as wondeful as that sounds I'm still not sure " i smile coyly " i think i can change that" he says and kisses me " fine you win!" I laugh. He gets this adorable smile and we cuddle and watcha movie.

Romans point of view (bet you didn't see that coming):

I look down at the woman cuddled in my arms and think about hiw i want every day to be like this. "April what do you think of moving in with me?" She looked up at me and her face was filled with joy. Sh kissed me with so much passion. "I'm gonna take that as a yes" "Of course! I would love to move in with you!"

And thats it for chapter 4! Sorry it took a bit, but here it is ^-^