It Burns!

The Cover art for this fic is something I did for this fic ^_^
however the image for this chapter is not mine.
_____________________________________________________________

  A large wall of yellow-orange flame roared and rose up as some of the rooms began to collapse onto itself, not a single inch of the old pizzeria was spared by the flames as it was being gradually consumed, reduced to ash and scorched rubble. however something odd was happening with the withered animatronic heads inside some of these rooms, the empty eye sockets began to glow brightly, long wispy figures poured out from the empty heads. the spirits of the 5 children rose from the rubble and surrounded a single spirit that floated idly holding a large present in its hands.

A Loud and angry sounding 'SCREEEEEEEE!' filled the air catching the spirits attention the looked downward and spotted the monstrous withered greenish yellow rabbit hissing and sharking it's fist angrily up at them, the child spirits exchanged glances before turning back down to the rabbit giggling and waving "Goodbye Mr. purple man!" they all said before the spirit holding the gift box opened it, a bunch of multi-colored balloons came pouring out from the open gift, each spirit grabbed onto a balloon and allowed the balloon to take them out of the cloud of dark smoke and on into the "Light". finally finding peace.

On there other hand; there was Springtrap. He watched the affair with disgust,indignation, and helplessness from the small clearing that was slowly closing in on him

**(Springtrap/Purple guy's POV)**
"Just were do you Brats think you're are going?! Your supposed to be stuck here with me remember?!" I yelled up at the child spirits only for my venom to come out of this dammed suit as loud angry and glitchy hisses and screeches, I shook my fist at those little brats to drive my point home, but then the spirits stared at me and laughed! they were laughing! they were taunting me! Those little shits will pay! at that point my anger burned hotter than the inferno that surrounded me. I kicked the charred Chica head into the massive flames, and let out my fury with one last "SCREEEEEEEE!!!" as the children ascended on those stupid little balloons of theirs leaving me behind in this wretched state of existence. Alone.

That Goddamned night guard!, it was his fault that this fire happened, 5 nights of playing cat and mouse with me, 5 nights of being tormented by the phantoms. It all very likely messed with his head so much that he cracked, and came back with a tank of gasoline and a book of matches with every intention of destroying this place after he lit the office ablaze he bailed like he robbed the joint. never to be seen or heard from again, if it wasn't for the 6 am effect on my suit I would have done away with him the moment he tries to step outside this miserable shithole.

I then snapped out of my cloud of anger and took a look around realizing the gravity of my situation; "well...shit." I said defeatedly causing my suit to slump slightly, I needed to get out of here, if I didn't act quickly I will be consumed by the flames and I did not want to find out what would happen to my soul after that.. I searched in every room not yet destroyed by flames for an exit, but there was no exit large enough for this suit to get though I had another idea and walked down the halls to a lone room.

I looked all around inside until my big plastic eyes rested on a little withered rabbit plush on the ground in the far corner, it looked like a miniature version of the suit I was wearing I walked over and picked up the plush. Turning it over in my grasp several times inspecting carefully I let out a long sigh "This will have to do." I said to myself as I placed the plush on the nearest table and I placed both hands on both jaws on my costume and I cracked them wide open, inside my half mummified face was visible, the indescribable pain and anguish I felt the day I died was still evident on it.

I slowly came out of the suit's gaping mouth in a large mass of purple mist nearing the ground I began to take my human shape once more, once my features returned I opened my eyes and stretched, its been awhile since I actually tried to leave the suit then I saw something attached to my wrist; it was a glowing yellow shackle that led back to the springlock suit. I growled in irritation remembering why I couldn't but then I smiled brightly "with the puppet and his influence over this place gone I will be able to break this" I gave the chain a strong tug and just like that it shattered and dissipated into thin air, the now empty suit fell lifelessly limp to the ground like a rag-doll with a loud metallic crash "now I am free! I can go where I please" I laughed happily turning to the plushie on the table again I leaped int the air and turned into a purple mist, going inside the plushie.

I then made my move, standing up inside my new vessel I make a break for the nearest opening in the wall before it crumbles and out into the dark cool night. I look to my left across a large parking lot there were some bushes, my little rabbit plush ears picked up on the sounds of fire trucks heading this way, of course not wanting to be spotted by anyone I ran as fast as my legs could carry me into the thick bushes to hide. Three fire trucks, and three police cruisers all gathered around as the fire was eventually put out however not with out the annoying media people also coming along to write stories for TV and newspaper coverage, "damn looks like I will have to spend the night here until everything chills out" I said turning and venturing further into the bushes I need to make sure I won't be seen, at least for tonight.

(X)

**(No ones POV)**

The next day the site that was going to be Fazbear's fright now laid in charred looking ruins with 'DO NOT ENTER' tape surrounding its perimeters, plushtrap emerged from the bush looking all around checking his surroundings before running out back to the sight. He climbed over a pile of rubble and finally spotted the old springlock suit that he was once trapped in, it was burned black, partially melted, and looking inside what was left of his corpse had been reduced to ash, just as he though.

Plushtrap's ears then twitched, he sprang up quickly and took cover underneath a fallen steel beam he peered out to the source of the sound expecting some excavation worker but what he actually saw stunned him;

It was.. "a girl? wait a girl?!" he exclaimed, there was a ( h/c) haired girl with (e/c) eyes walking around the rubble wearing a protective mask over her face, a pair of rubber gloves, big rubber boots, and a (f/c) backpack on her back. The mysterious girl walked to one spot and began digging through the ash then went to another spot and sifted though that spot

"who is she?.. and what is she doing here?" though the plushtrap inventively watching her, the girl finally pulled something out of the rubble she dusted it off with a gloved hand revealing it to be the Puppet's mask still blackened somewhat but its purple tear streaks, red cheeks, and white paint was still visible. The girl lifted the mask into the light so she could see it then exclaimed "Holy moly this looks so cool!" she then took off her backpack and unzipped it, giving the mask one last brush off she then placed it inside and zipped it again giving a pat. "that's a keeper for sure!.. let's see what else this place got.." she said aloud to herself resuming her search around the place.

**(Purple guy/plushtrap POV)**
As I followed her without her noticing I smirked beginning to reminiscent to myself on the days when I was alive, and even before I took the lives of those little bratlings, I recalled being quite the charmer I could get any woman I wanted into bed with me, of course for most of my life I never actually felt like I was capable of genuine love so I never felt anything else for these women but lust, dumping them as soon as I took their v-cards and I felt not a shred of remorse for these lust driven bimbos once they found out that their purple prince charming was really playing them all like a piano. However I did a few times find myself get attached to certain young ladies, and just when I began to actually feel something for them what do they end up doing? they try to leave me and run off with some asshole, in the end I end up killing her and the bastard she was involved with...that's what she gets for playing with a lunatic's heart. 

Even with the large mask covering most of her face I can tell she was a pretty little thing but I wasn't drawn to her just by her beauty alone .. I can also feel myself drawn to the warm and inviting energy field emanating from her being, for a lone soul like me it's almost like finding a cozy cabin home in the middle of a harsh blizzard in a land of desolation that goes on for infinity.

"This girl, she is quite the cutie, I wonder why she's sifting around in a dump like this" I wondered to myself as she stuffed another ash-covered item into her little backpack,after going for years on end without seeing a pretty face of course she would catch my attention, I don't know her name yet.. I think...no I was definitely certain that I wanted her. and I will make her mine one way or another.
then an idea made its way into my mind;
"she's cute, innocent looking, and looks to have a pretty laid back demeanor.. She would be a fun person for me to toy with. its all a perfect opportunity. why waste it? Looks like I didn't need those dumb brats to keep me company after all." my wide grin returned "I just needed to get the girl to take my plushie home.. that should be easy, a girl like her couldn't possibly resist a cute plush animal right?"

I spotted a place where I knew I would easily be found; up on a steel beam underneath the sunlight, I sat myself there and went still and limp.

all there was left was to play the "waiting game".