What have you brought home?

After Robert had left for work you quickly cleaned up the kitchen and made your way back into your bedroom sitting on your bed you picked up your phone and dialed your friend (f/n). Figuring that you had nothing else going on today since it was a Saturday you thought it would be a good a idea to invite (him/her) over to your apartment for a little while, maybe play some video games together, you could also share what you had found at Fazbear's fright, you were pretty sure that (f/n) would like your treasures as (he/she) had a hobby as a collector as well.

A dial tone sounded for a few seconds before you heard your friend's voice "hello?" 

You: Hey (f/n)! its me 

(f/n) : "Oh hey! what's up?"

You: eh nothing much..kinda why I wanted to ask you if your free today? if you could come over my house and hang for a bit. 

You answered pacing around your bedroom letting your gaze wander, not focusing on anything in particular until it landed on the little blue chair where plushtrap was supposed to be. you rose your eyebrows slightly surprised at this

(f/n): "Yhea sure! I am free today"

You: "Ok cool!"

Your eyes lowered and found plushtrap sitting in its usual limply fashion near the base of the chair, you balanced the phone between your head and shoulder and walked over, you gently picked up the little rabbit plush and placed him back on to the chair 

(f/n); "I'll be over in 15 minutes if that's cool with you" 

You: "Yes that's totally cool! oh! by the way.. if you don't mind, could you bring a big bottle of (favorite drink) with you?" 

(f/n): Sure let me just check..ok yhea I got some! I'll be over soon see you!"

*Click* 

You placed your phone in your pocket and left your bedroom once more, but not before stealing a glance at plushtrap, while you were busy talking to your friend you also found it strange that plushtrap was moved in such manner. It had been sitting on the floor the same way it sat on the chair.. if the plushtrap fell off its chair it would obviously be on floor facing the floor.

You didn't really have time to think it about it too much though as you needed to get the place ready for your friend, so you ignored it and went into the living-room to set up your (video game console). Going over to the closet you pulled out two bean-bag chairs and placed both in front of the TV. Next you positioned the little coffee table in between the chairs, prefect. now to quickly get rid of these ash covered clothes and put on something a little more decent.  

(X)

There was a knock at the door, you ran over to open it and saw (f/n) standing there with two liter bottles of (favorite drink) and a huge smirk on (his/her) face you smiled back with a playfully mischievous glint in your eyes "Hey (y/n)! ready to party?" "hell yeah I am!" you both laughed and (f/n) stepped inside your apartment, you both walked into the living room and your friend placed the drinks on the coffee table

"From the looks of those Are we having another Mario cart tournament?" asked (f/n) "yhea we are! and this time I am gonna be the one wearing the Mario cart crown!" you replied your friend chuckled "In your dreams! today I am keeping my crown as the 3rd time (King/queen) of Mario cart!" your friend said smugly "we'll see about that" you and (f/n) went into the kitchen to get the cups for the drinks, you then  opened the cabinet looking around for (Favorite snacks), much to your surprise you were out of it.

"Crap.. I have to run down to the little store.." you sighed inwardly, turning over to (f/n) "(f/n) do you mind if I run to the little store for a bit and grab us some snacks?" you friend stopped pouring (his/her) drink and looked at you "huh?.. oh sure! I'll get your drink and set up the game for us how about that?" you nodded your head "ok thanks!" you grabbed your wallet and keys and started down the stairs.