Temporary solutions and the Invitation (Part 1)

A laptop sat comfortably on blanket covered knees as your (E/c) orbs where narrowed in concentration at the screen ahead of them, on the screen displayed was the google search engine with the thin blinking line inside of it anticipating the moment you type something. Ten minutes when by without you so much as touching a single key since going onto Google, as you mind was swirling with what you could try to search for.

You twirled a lock of hair and began rapping your nails against the empty space below the keyboard and next to the cursor and click pad, your face then brightened to a small smirk when you though of the subject to type in. Rapidly tacking away at the keyboard you typed up;

Search; What is a ghost?

Of course you knew what a ghost was, a regular pastime of yours from the age of 8 onward was to watch these horror movies, ghost stories, and paranormal reality TV specials, They where what also got you interested into the paranormal. Some would portray ghosts as evil invincible entities that tormented the living feeding off their negativity and fear, and some would say that ghosts are former living humans in energy form who died under traumatic, unsual, or very emotional circumstances and having lost their way ended up trapped between the living world and the next.

You were happy to find that it was the latter that was held to be true, but you never though you'd live to see the day you would actually make a actual acquaintance with a ghost, albeit a rather flirty, pervy and mischievous purple one that inspirited an old rabbit plushie. Vincent's presence since unwittingly bringing him home with you had definitely made your life more interesting to say the least, if by 'interesting' you mean a strange pervy nuisance.
however since returning home from work that night Vincent hasn't been acting up or getting you into any trouble. You really hoped that he would keep to a promise not to for the most part interfere with your life and maybe one day move on and cross over like a human spirit is supposed to.

However something told you that Vincent can and will slip up and it was best to be prepared to deal with whatever a ghost of his nature might possibly throw at you, and decided that you might as well do a little further research.

Hitting the 'Enter' key the screen flickered for a split second before giving you list after list of results that go on for millions and millions of pages that would take all week to look over, and nobody got time for dat! so your eyes scanned a few links and you clicked on some websites finding somethings you already knew and a few things that you didn't know;

like how ghosts and other entities could opportunistically latch themselves onto the energy field that emanates around a living person, sometimes influencing them and possessing them, siphoning them of their energy making them feel drained, Sometimes making it hard for the living person to distinguish their own thoughts and feelings from the ghost's that hangs around them. This could become dangerous if the entity is a very negative human ghost or worse.. a Demonic entity.

You knew very little about Vincent and his past or what kind of person he was while he was alive other than a given tid bit of information that he was once a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and that he's mischievous, and quite hungry for your attention but overall a mystery wrapped in a enigma.

Perhaps you would ask him to tell you about himself another time.

You then typed in another subject into the search engine;

Search; How do I repel a ghost?

If you were going to protect your privacy against a rather intrusive and pervy Vincent you needed a solution that would keep him out of certain areas of your apartment especially the bathroom and for certain times; your bedroom. it was bad enough that he's already had a peek at your womanly goods before revealing himself to you and his cocky and creepy reactions to that fact , but you weren't gonna let him get away with it again nor allow him to try and touch you inappropriately.