TWO

Down to our feet
2

I walked into my small apartment, carrying all my groceries. I refuse to take more than one trip if its not necessary. I stumbled into the front hall and closed the door with my foot, lugging all the shopping bags to the kitchen. I put them on the cold granite counter one by one, huffing when I finished.

"Jesus Christ I'm out of shape.." I mumbled. I looked at all the bags. Should I put them away? Nah. There's no milk or eggs in there. Nothing that needs to be refrigerated. I slid on the ceramic tiles to the living room and hopped onto the small love seat.

I reached to the coffee table and pulled my laptop onto my legs. I flipped it open and typed in my password to be met with the beautiful sight of Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick and Rian Dawson's faces. I smiled and clicked on the Google icon, the screen filling with the white background of the search engine. I typed in "Brendan Ury" since I had no idea how to spell his name.

Did you mean: Brendon Urie ?

I shrugged and clicked on it, and it popped up with that handsome man's face. Why the hell is he so familiar? I scrolled through, oh shit. He's famous. Hmm. Seems like his band is call- Panic! At The Disco? That song I heard on the radio! Oh man.. I just met a celebrity without even knowing it.

I was trying to think back, see if I can collect any memories of him.. I closed my laptop and stared into space trying to focus, when I remembered...

2005

"Hey Han-Solo." Brendon called, snaking his arm around my waist. I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Breadbin." I giggled. He smiled and kissed me on the head.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know.

"I'll miss you too, Brendon. You're like my older brother. I love you so much." I squeezed his hand which was draped over mu shoulder. I moved his arm and slid to face him. "Thank you for everything, Brendon."

"No, thank you, Hannah. I love you." He said, pulling me into his warm embrace. I was going to miss my 'big brother' now he's moving off to LA. I pulled away and fixed his fringe. He smiled and looked at me,
"Hannah, I need to tell you something." his eyes sent serious. Whatever he needed to say, it wasn't going to be a joke to lighten the mood.

My memory cuts off there, but.. what did he tell me? Why can't I remember that one sentance? God damnit. This sucks. I can't believe it. I spent a good portion of my life, with a boy who is now a celebrity. His hair is changed drastically, he has glasses that suit his face and he seems to have filled out more. The scruff makes him look more mature, and I admire that.

Its obviously been so long, and I can't remember anything else except that one day, but what I can remember is that he was a big part of my life. I have one question though,

Does he remember me?

**