EIGHT

Where we used to say
8

August 2068

I stood beside the large box. I grimly looked inside, to see his beautiful face. The one once filled with joy and love. His face now, was pale and lifeless. I loved him so much. I leaned forward and kissed his cold forehead. I looked down and saw his tattoos peeking through the bottom of the suit.

Oh, how I loved his tattoos. They described him so well. The piano and flowers for his love of music blooming larger day after day. His Sinatra tattoo for his biggest inspiration, his bright tattoo on his upper arm to show his outgoing self.

And last but not least,

His P tattoo.

The P for the band that started his life.

It kick started what became an incredible journey for him, a lucky idiotic teenager.

I loved him so much.

He's gone.

But he will always be in my heart, as I too will be gone some day soon.

Age 81. I think my time is coming, just as his did.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned to see him.

Ryan Ross.

"Its time to go, they're closing now." he said with a faint smile. Even though Ryan and Brendon had not spoken for nearly sixty years, I felt obligated to invite him. He had such a big impact on his life, and they both loved each other, they just didn't talked.

I nodded and looked back at my husband once more. I kissed him on the head once more and walked out respectfully with the people who also loved him.

Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, Jon Walker, Brent Wilson, Dallon Weekes, Kenneth Harris, Dan Pawlovich, Zack Cloud Hall, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley, Josh Dun, and Tyler Joseph.

But one stuck out in particular.

Pete.

He was still standing at the coffin. I walked back over again,

"Its time to go."

"I know. I just. I remember the day I met this kid. Excited, always hyper. A kid. I can't believe he's grown up now, and he had to go before me. I'd much rather it had been me. He's too young compared to the guys and I." he said, tears welling up.

"I know, its okay.." I said, comforting Pete as we walked out.

It all came so fast, it feels like just yesterday I fell in love with him. The first day of highschool.

We all love him dearly.

His heart will forever be with us.

Rest in Peace,

Brendon Boyd Urie
1987 - 2068
Age 81

THE END