Chapter Three- Some People are Just Plain Scary

I hardly even know where to start, but well, hey! I'm really, really glad about the feedback on this story. I mean, it really means a lot to me. All the support really makes my day. :] Thanks a lot! I wouldn't have continued this story without all of the support. :D Here's Chapter Three. I hope you guys like it! ^_^

--Kierra XX

-----

Chapter Three- Some People are Just Plain Scary

                I stared hard at the screen. If I’m going to do this, then I’ll have to do it perfectly. Everything was set. My fake account was already made, backed up with the information I might need. Everything was ready. All I needed was for him to go online. He just needs to check his YM account. I know this is about time he’d be online, because he’s in my address book in my real account, and he’s, like, online every day.

                It must have been before dinner started when I received the notif that he accepted my add request. And he was online.

                I smiled to myself.

HayD_05: Hi. J I’m SOOO glad you accepted.

                Absently, I began chewing on my nails, thinking that he might not reply back. But either way, I had it all planned out, reply or no reply.

Cam_Sun24: Hey. No problem.

                I smirked and began to type in.

HayD_05: I’m, like, one of your biggest fans!! I’m Haydee.

Cam_Sun24: Sure. I’m Camden.

                I scoffed. I already said that I was one of his biggest fans. Of course I knew his name.

HayD_05: IKR? :D Random question, do you eat corn chips sandwich with whipped cream?

                I grinned. He must be grossed out or something. I mean, corn chips sandwich with whipped cream? Who eats that?

                My goal was simple. I’d be using a fake account, and make “Haydee” as weird as possible. Situation number one: If Cam actually accepted Haydee, my headline would be “Anything’s possible? More like ANYONE’S POSSIBLE.” (“Anything’s possible" is Camden Sun’s catch phrase, and everyone knows that because he says it on all articles about him.) And the content of my article would be all about his taste in women and his low standards. That as long as you’re breathing, and you’re female, Camden Sun would think of you as a potential girlfriend.

                Let’s say he flat-out rejected “Haydee.” Then the headline would be “Anything’s Possible? Not Really." And the content would be all about him being judgmental. How he didn’t even give some random girl a chance because he was being too picky and choosy.

                Anyways, my point is: It’s a win-win situation for me. Like I said, reply or no reply, I had it all planned out.

Cam_Sun24: Uhh, never tried it. Have you?

HayD_05: Oh, yes. It’s not THAT good, but it was pretty ok.

                He didn’t reply right away. And I was laughing. I was laughing so hard because he must be so grossed out by now. A weird girl saying that corn chips sandwich with whipped cream is “okay”? Even I would be scrambling to the bathroom to puke.