Chapter 1

It was a cloudy day as Naruko layed there in the hospital bed. "Kakashi please explain to me how the hell this happened!?" Tsunade yelled throwing a chair towards Kakashi missing by a few inches and crashes threw the window. Kakashi gulps and looks down at Naruko wrapped up in bandages looking as pale as a ghost.

"I'm sorry I failed as a teacher. I never dreamed Sasuke would use the assassination jutsu on her." Kakashi bows his head in ashame. "Just go and help the other shinobi with the village, and I need more sake." Tsunade says dismissing Kakashi, and turns back to Naruko, changing her old bloody bandages. 'That damn Uchiha brat. I swear when I get my hands on him he's dead.'
..........................
Naruko's dreamscape
"Why sasuke? Why are you doing this? Do we mean nothing to you? Sakura and I would have done anything for you. Where a team! So why!?" Naruko screamed looking into Sasuke's onxy black eye, and weird yellow eye. Half his face covered in weird black markings.

Why can't you just leave me alone Naruko? Everywhere I am your always there bugging me, and getting in my way! Can't you see your nothing to me. I never loved you. I despise and hate you. Your nothing but a pathetic monster! Sasuke hisses, making Naruko tremble biting her lip.

"You can hate me all you want teme. I'll still kick your ass and bring you back to the village dattebayo!" Naruko smirks tapping into the nine tailed fox chakra her whiskers darkening, her teeth and nails growing longer and sharper. She stares at Sasuke with her fox slitted eyes growls, and charges at him moving quickly.
...............................
Naruko wakes up, with a gasp clutching her chest. Why's my body in pain? She looks around the unfamiliar room, and spots Sakura past out on a chair near her bed. "Wwat. She croaks trying to speak. Saku-" Sakura blinks waking up, and looks over at Naruko,with a tearstained face. "Where's sa-suke?" Naruko looks around the room again. "Where's Sasuke?"! Naruko asks louder. Looking at Sakura with pleading eyes. "He's not here." Tsunade says coming into the room. "Here as in the hospital, or..." Naruko eyes fill with tears. "I've failed." She says remembering what happened at the Valley Of The End. She clutches her chest where he stuck his chodori through it. "He.... he tried to kill mme. Naruko says tears flowing down her cheeks. "It'll be ok Naruko. You did your best Sakura said patting my back. "No its not i've failed. I couldn't bring back Sasuke." Naruko looks out the window clutching her tiny fists. "Naruko." Sakura whispers looking worried at her. "I guess I'll just have to train harder then." Naruko looks back at them smiling with a determined look in her eyes, making Sakura and Tsunade smile at her. "We both will train to bring Sasuke-kun back." Sakura hugs her smiling at her. "Sasuke was lucky to have a girlfriend like you, but we'll have to teach him a listen. No one makes my friends cry and get away with it Cha!" Sakura smirks looking up at Tsunade. I'd like to train with you lady Tsunade." Sakura says looking at her with fire in her eyes. "I think that's a good idea." Tsunade says looking over at Naruko. "Datteyboyo I'll make pervy sage train me again,so I can get stronger and bring Sasuke back!" Naruko cheers jumping out of bed, and tripping over a chair. "Awwe stupid chair." Naruko grunts in pain. "Naruko! What do you think you're doing! You shouldn't be jumping around, get back in bed! Sakura yells tossing me back in bed. I smile at them and fall back down. 'I will bring you back Sasuke. Even if I die trying I will. I promise. And I never break my promises because that's my nindo my ninja way. Believe it.