chapter 2 The Kidnapping

2 Years later.

"Pervy sage! Come on! If you don't teach me something new I'll let Kyu-chan have some fun with you. He's been dying to have me let him out to play." Naruko smirks at Jiraiya's horrified face.

Jiraiya sighs, and glances at her. "Why don't you practice working with your weapons some more brat. Can't you see I'm very busy?" Jiraiya says turning back around and peeping back at the hole.

"What do you mean your busy! All your doing is perving around, looking at naked woman!" Naruko growls irritated.

"I'm am doing no such thing!" Jiraiya says hushing her. "I am doing very important research, so I'll have to teach you some other time." Jiraiya dismisses her.

"Hmp" Naruko huffs stomping away. 'Stupid pervy sage. He's been ignoring me this past week, and acting weirder than normal. I'll find out what hes up to dattebayo.'
"Believe it!" I shout out loud

I make my way to the empty clearing, listening to the wind and the leaves rustling.

'Sniffle sniffle' I snap my head up, and listen intently. "Someone please." I hear a wimper. I run towards the voice, and stop a few feet away from a little girl on the ground covered in blood. "Help me" She whispers closing her eyes. I run toward her. I brush her hair out of her face. She looks to be about 8 years old. I go to pick her up, but all of a sudden I can't move my body.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as I hear a creepy laugh. "Well well well... What do we have here?" The voice sneers. "Don't you know girls shouldn't be wondering around the woods by themselves." All of a sudden I feel something wet touch my neck. I try to struggle, but the next thing I know something hits me on the back of the head, and everything goes black.....

Time skip~

I wake up to a pounding in my head. My body feels so numb, and my eye lids so heavy that I can't open them.
'What happened to me? Where am I?...... Who am I....'

I start to panic and struggle to move. "Looks like someone's finally awake." A deep voice chuckles. I stiffen, and finally pry my eyes open. I blink to clear my eyes but there still blurry. "Where am I!" I shout panicked. I thrash my arms and legs but they seem to be chained to something.

"You're home darling. This is were you belong. To me." A voice hisses in my ear. Nipping my earlobe. I feel a body crawl over me running his fingers over my body. I shout, and struggle to push the body off me, but he pushes my hands above my head, and traps my legs between his. "You're mine, my little kitsune." He licks my cheek,and rips my shirt off. "Please stop, why are you doing this to me?" I whimper.

"Your mine! Do you understand! No more questions, you are who I want you to be. Your past present and future doesn't matter anymore, cause your never getting away from me!" He hisses striking me in the face repeatedly, until I'm about to pass out. He rips the rest of my clothes off, and continues to bruise , and abuse the rest of my body.

A few hours later, he just leaves me there chained to the bed naked covered in cuts, bruises, and blood running down my thighs. My bodies so numb, I can't even comprehend what just happened. "Your body, mind, and soul belong to me now. No one else's." Tears fall down my face, as I curl into a ball. "My little kitsune I'll make you forget about your old life. I'm all you'll ever need." I shiver and close my eyes. Wishing this nightmare would end.