Chapter 3 New bloodline's

A few days later...

Naruko's POV

"Kitsune! I can't believe Lord Takashi actually let us stay in our own apartment. I guess you were right about being extra good." Bug says looking relieved.
"Mhm." I mumble thinking back to what Lord Takashi said.

Flashback:

"Kitsune do you agree to these terms I have placed, in order to see you and Bug's freedom?" Takashi askes crossing his arms, and smirks at me.
"Yes Lord Takashi I agree to theses terms, in exchange you will never lay a hand on Bug again. She is to be left alone, and if anyone dares to touch Her again.... I will KILL them." Kit says crossing her arms.

"Very well then I'll inform Snake to have you both transferred to a available apartment. And you my little Kitsune we'll start experimenting next week,so make sure your fully rested." Takashi says going behind Kit and whispering seductively in her ear, making her cringe in disgust.

"Unfortunately my dear I won't be playing with you this week, as I need you at your best to start the testing. You're going to be the strongest, fastest, and highly skilled person to ever walk the earth." Takashi says biting her earlobe.
"Now run along my dear, we don't won't to keep your little friend waiting." He dismisses her.

End Of Flashback:

"Hey Kit, why do you think Lord Takashi let us go so fast, and why he said he won't be.... You know doing stuff to us anymore? Not that I'm complaining. It just seems weird, you know?" Bug asked looking a bit lost, and scared.

"He probably realised, how great we are and decided to use us for something more useful." I smile at her wrapping my arms around her. "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." I say tightening my hold on her, as her face turns pained, and tears start flowing down her cheeks. "You promise?" Bug whispers. "Yes, and I never break a promise." I smile and start humming putting her to sleep instantly.