Wise Ouotes

If You want a soft copy of these quotes you are more then welcome to ask!!!!

Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.

Choose your life’s mate carefully: from this one decision will come 90% of your happiness or misery.

R.I.P to the millions of people who die every day and don’t get recognized.

Dear GOD, Thank you for being there when noboy else was.

You can’t lose what you never had, you can’t keep what’s not yours & you can’t hold on to something that does not want to stay.

God is the best listener and you don’t need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.

God often removes a person from your life for your protection. Think about that before you go running after them.

Dear GOD, no matter what happens give me the heart that is willing to obey you whatever the cost may be.

Treat your parents with loving care… You will only know their value, when you see their empty chair.

Everything comes to you in the right moment. Be patient.

God always gives his best to those who leave the choice with him.

No matter how far wrong you have gone. You can always turn around.

Your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behavior does.

Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect there is no LOVE. Without trust there is no reason to continue.

Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.

Some people come in your life as blessings, others come in your life as lessons.

You should never waste tears today for yesterdays sorrows.

Forgive but dont forget otherwise you might make the same mistake again.

Never look down on someone unless you are helping him up.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

All your lies made it that much easier to see the truth.

 Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

Never bottle in anything it makes the whole situation your in worse..