My Favorite Bible Verses and Quotes: Part 2

I figured since the first one was so long that I would make a Part 2 ;D I really appreciate it if you kept reading; I always had a desire to bring people closer to God. Another reason why I am doing this is because I know some people think that the bible is just plain boring, but there is some good stuff too. Please comment and Vote and Fan! :D I will always reply to your comments as soon as I can :)

                                                              ~Bethb311<3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

1Timothy 2:9

And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes.

I thought Verse 9 and 10 are good when I kept writing.

1Timothy 2:10

For women who claim to be devoted to God should make themselves attractive by the things they do

There is no fear in love; but perfect love castes out fear...
John 4:18

Romans 16:20

“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”

Message:

Peace is one of the essential factors that build your family as well as your personal happiness. Satan, sometimes tries to destroy that peace through arguments, debts, poverty and through many others forms. When you hold God firmly and trust in Him, He will crush down the powers of Satan and His grace will be filled around you and your family. No disaster will near you when God is with you. His peace and grace is more sufficient for you.

Matthew 4:19

Then He said to them, "Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men."

John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again.
Proverbs 24:16

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Romans 8:28

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
Luke 18:27

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6

The LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19