chapter 10: The Hot Biker Is A Badboy

So not fair.
******************************

FIONA'S POV

"fiona, where should we go next " Aaron asks me we sat in his car.

" i don't know " i reply" anywhere that i can eat in "

******************************

"you've got to be kidding" i comment as watch Aaron order for another bowl of porrigde "it's your fifth bowl".

"you won't understand "he says grinning wildly." A guy has to eat so he can have enough for... "

" for what? "i question watching him devour the 5th bowl. But he doesn't answer instead he smirks, his usual eye catching evil smirk." answer me Aaron "

"do you want me to show you" he ask still with that smirk on his face. "because i could" he continues as he winks.

"seriously"i say in a high pitch as i smack him on his shoulder playfully "you didn't have to go there"

"you asked"he says rubbing the spot. Who knew that the hot biker was a badboy. But he looks innocent, pure name it with his angelic face, Perfect blue eyes and breath taking smile. My oh my. "Earth to fiona".

It's Like he's been saying something but i haven't been listening.

"what are you thinking of "he says."how Perfect your Boyfriend is"

"yes i am, yes i am"i say sarcastically. But It's true, he is Perfect. "you forgot to add fake"

"cut the fake thing out "he says grinning." i know you Like being called my girlfriend "

Sincerely, yes i do.

" no, i don't "i say.

" yes you do "help says" look you're even blushing "

I can't help but feel my cheeks heat up. Why now?

" you know what "i say clearly annoyed. Note: I am not annoyed because of aaron but because of my light skin. I could never be annoyed with him." let's go home ".

" Why? "he asks mockingly." i was begining to have fun "

______________________________________________________________________
A/N

hae.. So how have you guys enjoyed the book So far, Good or Bad?

Well i want to say a big thank you to :

@vannah98048
@lovinglife1733
@swagzicky123

And others for constantly reading and voting...