Chapter 15 : What Have I Done

" you're telling the wrong person aaron "she says sounding really angry." i'm starting to have second thoughts about this relationship whether Fake or not"
And she walks away.
******************************

FIONA'S POV

"i can't believe he did that to him "i complain to Camille." He really impolite to jaden "

" he was just being Protective thats all "she says.

" no, he wasn't been Protective" i say. "he was being over Protective"

"it's a normal thing for a guy to Jealous " she says. I'm starting think she is taking his side."maybe he felt intimidated by jaden"

"why are you taking his side "i question.

" i not taking his side " she yells. " we both know your not angry because he was Protective or Jealous or impolite. Its because you are scared of scaring off jaden. "

" we both know you still have feelings for him, now you've found out he likes you " she continues." you want to be with him, but don't forget you're already with Aaron "

" but its a Fake " i yell. Oh my God, did i just just say that.

" what did you just say " she asks

" N-no-th-iinng "i stammer.

Aaron's POV

I feel really weak today but i manage get my self on road.

All the way, the only thing that i could think of is my last encounter with fiona.

" you're telling the wrong person aaron "she says sounding really angry." i'm starting to have second thoughts about this relationship whether Fake or not"
And she walks away.

I get to my uncles house really late since its a long drive from my house.

"So you're changed your mind " he questions.

" i only came here because i Feel unreasonably weak and i can't go to the hospital because i'm a freaking walking dead "i scoff.

"i know why you feel weak and i know the solution" he says "let's go hunting"

Not sure what he means but i follow him.

______________________________________________________________________

"So, since you're weak " he says."i'll get the prey and all you do is feed"

After that statement he disappears and appears with a girl with a bag over her face.

"feed "he says. Say what now?" drink, what ever you call it this Days "

After feeding, i take off the bag and see a really familiar face.

Oh No what have i done?