I will never follow you

It's been few days now since my body was stolen again. I feel dirty, my body still aches and I'm still in coma. You don't even understand how bad I want to wake up. I don't even know where exactly I am but if I could I would run away from this horrible place.

Even though I've been tortured, I feel stronger. Maybe I will fully wake up. But what I will do next? I would run away the second I open my eyes, but it's impossible. My legs wouldn't work properly and I don't have any proper clothes. But maybe, just maybe, if I wake up soon I will pretend that I'm still in coma and at nights I will learn how to walk again and find some clean clothes. It sounds impossible but it's worth a try.

From what I know, this hospital is pretty popular place because there is a lot of people in here. Even though behind the closed doors real hell happens. Yes I'm going to run away!

-
-
-
Yes, my eyes feel less heavy. Is it the time? No. I can't open my eyes right now. I can hear her coming towards my room. She can't do this again.

To my surprise she's not walking into my room but room next to mine. Older lady lives there, well at least that's what it sounds like. Her family is visiting her every week. They seem to care a lot about her, they always ask doctors when she will be healthy again. But doctors always say that there's more complications. They are lying.

But right now all i can hear is machine beeping, as the older woman's heart speeds up. What is she doing to that poor lady? Suddenly the machine lets out loud contious noise. She's dead. This is what happens in this hospital, you lay here for few months, you get worse , they kill you and at the end doctors say that you died from complications. Lairs.

She left. She wont hurt me today which is great. I need to get stronger , I can't die, I can't die just yet.

Cold air fills my room, my body shivers inside and my breath slows down. The thought of my family leaving me starts living again. I've tried to forget about them. But how? At the end of the day they are my family but the fact that they gave up on me hurts. I hope Mikey and Calum are okay though. They were such a good friends. What about Ashton? I don't really know, it hurts that he left me but that's okay I wasn't good enough for him. But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to be with him. Even though I would disappoint him, which would result with him leaving me. But just being with him for a week would be the best time ever.

But for now I have to deal with this coma. I might start fighting with my body. Make more moves. Make my muscles work again, even though moving my arm a little bit hurts like hell.

~~~~