I would never bother you

Dark shadows entered my eyes. God I missed this feeling, feeling of being awake. I looked around my room and realised how empty it was. My arms looked worse than I remembered them, full of scars and blisters. I wanted to get up but I couldn't, it's too soon to do it. Immense pain went through my body as I tried to move my legs.

I might be awake but what am I supposed to do? It's probably 3am at the moment, she haven't visited me in ages, I can't risk it now. Tomorrow I will try to move, make my body work properly, I know its going to be hard but I have to leave this place. There's a small wardrobe in the corner of my room that I haven't noticed before, it could have some useful things like clothes or something.

From what I know this hospital is pretty big so I could leave this place without getting noticed if I looked like a visitor. But for now I'm going to close my eyes, ironic ay? You just woke up from a coma but you want to sleep.
----
Sleeping was nice. It didn't feel like coma, it went quick, no dreams nor hearing people around me. Seeing sunlight through the window made me feel alive again. I was connected to only 2 "tubes", oxygen and liquids. Oxygen mask was easy to take off the worst was to take the needle out of my skin. Fear of pain went through my head but I pulled it out which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I sat properly on my bed and while holding one side of it, I tried to put one of my legs down onto the floor. God my body looks so bad. I knew that I've ruined my body before but this is even worse. My legs have no muscles, just skin and bones. I felt disgusted by this image but I made myself put the other leg down too. Took a deep breath and tried to stand up. Yep, my body refused to move. I had to sit right back down. I know people take ages to start to walk but I have to leave this place quickly as possible. Instead going to be in pain but I will walk.

----
2 days went pretty fast. I can walk small distances around my room. I told you I will walk. The wardrobe ended up being useful too. Inside of it was a really old flannel shirt probably from 80's, MY OLD PAIR OF SKINNY JEANS, and boots that are 1 size too big. My theory is that they just put clothes in the wardrobe of patients and if they leave they take their clothes.

So the plan is to escape now?
----------------------------------------------------
Does anyone want to help me write this fanfiction?
I think it would be a good idea to have a co-writer(?) because we'd update more often and share our ideas making this fanfiction better.