Chapter Six

Chapter Six

The first thing I do when I finish eating the large feast that Santosh sets out for us, is try and track down Dante. Actually, even that is a lie. The first thing I do is steal Julie's ring, the second thing I do is search for Dante.

"Looking for someone, Miss Noel?" a voice asks, as I walk through the corridors. I turn to see Santosh walking through the corridor, an elder Werewolf walking with him.

"Dante Finco, actually" I reply. Santosh smirks brightly, chuckling softly at my words.

"Yes, Dante has not been able to talk about anything but you in these past few weeks. It seems you made quite the impression. Although, from the research I have done, you leave a large impression on most men you meet".

"I'm very beautiful" I state.

"Yes, you are Miss Noel" he chuckles. "A venous fly trap I imagine you are. Beautiful, and alluring, but equally as dangerous. A rose with hidden thorns – get too close and blood is drawn, but you won't know that until you get too close".

"What are you suggesting, Santosh?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Absolutely nothing, Miss Noel, just observing. However, I'm sure such qualities are effective in a thief such as yourself. You could either be the make or the break of Dante Finco, Miss Noel. Make sure you keep that in mind".

"Yes, I will" I reply – not really understanding what he was hinting at. I leave Santosh behind as I continue on my journey to find Dante, I can't seem to find him anywhere.

"Are you looking for that friend of yours?" Chloe asks, when I enter one of the game rooms. She is playing pool with Caleb – the Vampel. I give the half breed a look of disgust, before turning to Chloe.

"Dante, yes, have you seen him?" I question – she blushes again, and I am reminded of her attraction to him.

"I saw him after I finished eating. He spoke to me for a few minutes, he seems nice". Her blush worsens, and I resist the urge to roll my eyes. "He said he was leaving, and he wanted to catch you before you left. Obviously he didn't get the chance".

"Damn" I mutter, "I really wanted to have sex tonight".

"Camille, maybe I could--" Caleb begins. I turn on him.

"Shut the fuck up, half breed. If I wanted to get some sort of blood disease then I would consider fucking you, but I don't, so therefore I would rather die than ever share your filthy saliva" I snap – disgusted he would even consider he is worthy of speaking to me.

"You really do have illusions of grander" a voice snorts from behind me. I turn to see Lorenzo leaning against the doorway, a beer bottle in his hands. "You have a lot to learn, kitten, if you think you're any better than a Vampel".

"I know I am better, mutt. Because I'm not a filthy half-breed, I'm a precious Werecat. I don't have illusions of grander, I know I'm amazing, it's not an illusion".

Caleb opens his mouth, but Lorenzo silences him by putting his hand on his shoulder. "Don't waste your breath, Caleb. A kitten like that is not worth arguing with. She has spent her life thinking she's amazing and has a golden vagina. But if that makes her feel better about all the men that sleep with her just because she's a rare breed, and then leave her for their wives the next morning, then let her think she's something special. But we all know she is nothing but a stuck up slut".

Chloe cringes at Lorenzo's harsh words, but I don't even raise an eyebrow in shock. I have had worst things said to me, and I will have worst things said to me. But I know it is all down to jealousy.