Chapter 9, Part 17

Chapter 9

What Happens in Muskoka Stays in Muskoka

Mickey's jaw sagged open, filling his mouth instantly with lake water. He spit it out, then wrapped an arm tighter around Rachel's buck naked torso. "I've got you."

Breasts flattened against his ruined formal shirt, Rachel inhaled several deep lungfuls of air, coughed, and with a trembling hand pushed away wet hair covering her eyes. "I'm okay now. I can swim." To prove it, she extended arms to vigorously paddle to help keep them afloat. "Rescue Mopette."

Over her shoulder Mickey scanned the inky lake surface for signs of white fur until he spied the small animal paddling toward the beach. "The mutt's fine." 

She twitched her shoulders to loosen his grip. "Seriously, Mick. I can swim. Let me go."

"Not a chance," he growled, an attempt to mask ball-squeezing fear at the close call."You almost drowned. No way effing I'm letting you go."

With legs weighed down by waterlogged wool trousers, he kicked towards shore, one arm supporting Rachel in a lifeguard hold. When his feet found solid purchase on the sandy lake bottom, and she was able to stand on tip-toe, he wrapped his other arm around her body and hugged her tight.

"You're naked." He stated the obvious.

Rachel hacked up more lake water. Her ribcage heaved with gasping lungfuls of air, her small firm breasts rhythmically rubbing against his wet shirt.

He'd almost lost her. The hundred pound robe had dragged her down like an anchor. Remnants of panic accelerated his heartbeat. Because more than anything he wanted to, he slid his hands down her back to cup her buttocks, squeezed the slick torso against the length of his as if afraid to let go. The pace of her pounding heart against his chest slowed as easier breaths fanned his wet skin.

"My hero." Rachel planted her mouth on his in a too brief smooch. "That's for rescuing me."

When he groaned a protest at her withdrawal, she wrapped her arms around his neck, hitched her body higher until her sweet center crested his leather belt, long legs scissoring his waist. "This one is because I've been desperate to kiss you since the moment we met."

With better access to his mouth, an agile tongue tasted his, then teased his lips before plunging practically to his tonsils. She sucked his tongue with staggering passion. He fought to remain upright. His dick sprang to life despite the cool water, despite the scare.

Earlier that evening as he watched Rachel approach the dinner table in that skin-hugging silver dress, he'd struggled to coherently contribute to the conversation, his member straining against his zipper, his thoughts consumed with strategizing how to get Rachel out of that dress. He spared a second to fervently thank the universe for benevolently granting his wish before wrenching his mouth from her fierce lip lock.

At her protesting whimper, he kissed her long throat in apology, kissed delicate collarbones, rained kisses down her chest on a trajectory to one of the pointed, firm breasts that so distracted him that not for a million bucks could he recall what he ate for dinner.

He nosed aside the pendant she wore everywhere to explore a nipple with his tongue. Rachel arched in the circle of his arms, thrust her breasts above water level giving him unrestricted access. Throaty moans and pressure on the back of his head encouraged him to continue. Her entire body vibrated with mounting tension. He wanted a free hand to caress the sensitive bud grinding into his pelvis above his throbbing member. He wanted to give her the release her body craved.