Chapter 19: Kylo Ren

******TRIGGER WARNING: IMPLIED/ BEGINNING STAGES OF RAPE AND NON-CON******

Finn paced back and forth in the living room, worry flooding through him as the clock drew ever closer to duly reading twelve A.M. Amelia repeatedly told him to sit down, rest because he wouldn't be back in good condition if he didn't. She seemed so sure that everything was okay, Rey was able to take care of herself and Poe was surely still with Han. Unease started to creep onto her though when the clock read one thirty-five. Amy fumbled around for the phone, pressing speed dial for the contact Poe had put in as "Jessika", he had told her that if they needed help they should call her. The phone didn't ring for long before the voice of a young woman picked up.

"Agent Pava speaking. What's the matter, Amy?" she already knows my name.

"I know that Finn called earlier about Rey? Well now I'm worried too. Neither Poe or Rey are here yet and it is far later than anybody should be out." there was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment and then a deep sigh.

"Thank you for calling, Amy. Don't worry yourself alright? Head to bed and I'm sure they'll be back in the morning. Have a good night." Jessika hung up before Amelia could say anything in response and she knew that the woman had been lying. Something's happened.

"What'd she say?" Finn inquired, finally sitting down but he kept bouncing his feet and making the floor vibrate. Amelia sat there, staring straight forward until she choked up, eyes brimming with tears and shoulders following suit with a heavy sob. "Amy?" Finn asked and put a hand on her shoulder. The young woman turned to him, hiding her face in his shoulder and crying.

"I think something has happened..." she whispered quietly. Finn didn't know what to do, his stomach dropped and he felt queasy, thinking of what could have happened. Amy was quiet, patient and she was seemingly not the type to worry and so this had to be really frightening to her.

"Why do you think something happened?" he asked, rubbing her back gently and resting his chin on top of her head comfortingly.

"Jessika wouldn't give me a straight answer. She went quiet and then thanked me for

telling her. Then she hung up. Oh, Finn..." her words faded out after that, running into quiet, hiccuping sobs until she went completely quiet, Finn presuming she was asleep. He wished he could sleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We've got a 10-57." Pava burst back into the room where Han and Chewy were still talking.

"Civilian talk please. What the hell is a 10-57??" Han complained and set an empty glass down, presumably having held whiskey. Pava rolled her eyes and took a deep breath as if she had been running. Her heart pounded in her chest so loudly that she thought they the two old men would hear it.

"Poe and Rey."

"What the hell about Poe and Rey???" Chewy grumbled and stood up, Han following suit and both of the men felt uneasy.

"They're missing. For real this time. Amelia just called and said they never came home and if you haven't checked the clock for a while it's almost two." he two old men picked up their stuff and hurried past the young woman without a word. She followed them blindly, every single fiber in her being intrigued by how they were going to handle the situation.

"Do you know where they went missing from?"

"Heck if I know. I doubt there are any witnesses." she mumbled and followed them out onto the street where Han's truck was and all three of them piled inside, speeding off towards who knows where.