five

Unique by GoldLinks

For over 2 hours they sat in the neon pink chairs and ate their fro-yo as they laughed and got to know each other better.

Amar just got done telling the story of his cousin throwing up in his hair.

"So you're telling me that your cousin
Emmanuel threw up in your hair and you didn't wake up. Omg, that has to be the most lovely story I have heard in a while"

Together they went through 2 pints of red- velvet frozen yogurt with brownies on top.

Amar had to excuse himself to men's room about five times cause he thought he was going to puke

"Yeah, it's crazy. Even when I found out I was so sleepy I really didn't care"

They laughed some more and it was cut off by the old couple asking them to quiet down.

With nothing but cheeky smiles across their face, jasmine reached over and grabbed Amar's hand and interlocked their fingers.

Amar tighten his grip and so did she. They began to travel through each other's eyes both trying to decipher the other's feelings.

Looking for validation that they weren't the only one feeling the way they do.

Feeling the tension, Amar let go and placed his hands in his pockets seeing a disappointed Jasmine through his hooded eye lids.

"What's up with the graphics on your car"

.

.

"Um oh just for fun. I have to go
my mom wants me home"

"Oh okay, well text me when you
get home, kay."

"Yeah, sure"

Amar watched the most beautiful girl in the world leave because he was scared. Scared to take a chance.

Scared to try something new

Afraid of the oblivion

Afraid of heartbreak

Afraid of not being enough

He was not enough for her.

"I'm not enough for her"

(sins-ofyesterday tumblr)

He grabbed his keys and drove home to get ready for work. Sorta praying he would see her there again.

He deep down knew that she probably wouldn't. He scared her off, just like every other relationship he has ever had.