six

These Walls;Kendrick Lamar
Pulling up to his job, he saw an unusual long line outside. Grabbing his keys he jogged up to the box, only to see beautiful brown skin Jasmine leaning against the wobbling window with a smile on her face as she looked downed at her phone.

"What is this, Jasmine" he said grabbing her attention from her phone. She suddenly perked up and hugged him around the waist, almost making him like lose his balance.

She stepped back tugging a curl behind her ear.

"Its just a little something. I asked some friends from uni to come an watch a movie and this cheap grungy place in the middle of nowhere, and of course they accepted." She walked up to Amar, pulling on his buttons with a bright smile on her face.

He looked at the long line in shock. He guessed that she would have a lot of friends, because she was amazing, but this was more than he could imagine.

"Sooooo, what do you think". Amar looked backed down at the chubby and glowing face of Jasmine. Her eyes shining along with the moon.

"I think that you just gave me a really big bonus". They both broke out into a loud laughter, throwing their heads back.

A random guy from the back walked up and tapped Amar's shoulder, "So are you opened or what".

Stepping away from Jasmine and into the box he began to sell the numerous tickets, while everybody went in to the theater. Since Amar is usually the only person working, Jasmine stood at the concession stand passing out drinks and hurriedly popping popcorn.

. . .

"I'm sorry for earlier" Amar said breaking the silence. They both sat beside each other all the way in the back. They talked and laughed just like the first time they met.

"What do you mean" Jasmine was fully wrapped into the The Big Lebowski stuffing her face with butter popcorn and orange fanta.

"At the frozen yogurt place. I didn't mean to pull away like that. I just-"

He was stopped by her luscious lips on his smaller ones. The cherry flavored carmex mixing with his original. Jasmine interlocked her fingers with his and as they came to slow rhythm.

"Don't be sorry, I was being dramatic and I was scared and worried. Cause like I really like you and I didn't know how you felt."

"You like me?" Amar was shocked and confused as he stared at the girl.

"Yeah"

"Well I like you too"

"You do?"

"Yeah"

"Cool"

"Cool"

They both turned back to the movie with a certain spark between them.

Amar used to hate his job, but a certain beauty made him love and cherish it like never before.

YAYAYAYAAYAAY WE ARE DONE

YAYAYAYAAYAAY WE ARE DONE. MY LOVELY SHORT STORY IS FINISHED. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. thank you for everyone who has stuck with me