Prologue

Hi. My name is Aliyah Thompson, I'm 16 years old. So......I guess this is when I'm supposed to give you some sob story about how I ended up moving to Beacon Hills in the first place, so here you go. Well my parents got divorced for starters. I don't know where my parents relationship went down hill, one day were one big happy family and the next my dad is moving out and got his own place a few minutes away from our old house. Or maybe the fact my mom was cheating on him with a guy named Rick. I was upset by my father moving out though and leaving me. Actually upset is a huge understatement for what I felt, I was depressed and fucking pissed off! The worst thing was I had to get through freshman year before I moved. You might ask, well what's so bad about that?!? Everything is bad about that if your trying to keep your parents divorce a secret. I have to for my own sake. Things happened and I don't want to think about them. I left everything back home, my friends, part of my family, and most of my dignity. I'm not proud of that but I made an exception. The only person there that I know is my cousin, Stiles, but I haven't seen him since we were seven. My mom and I were the only ones to move. I have been getting into more fights at school during my freshman year after the divorce. My mom even signed me up to go to anger management classes which I ditched of coarse. After that she stopped caring about what happened to me and what I did. Its Saturday and we're now on our way to our new home...and I have a feeling this is going to be hell.

**

(Hi! So this is my first book I have ever written so please tell me what you think! I'm planning to post the first chapter soon!)

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT!