Chapter 2

Aliyah's POV

I'm walking in a meadow, the sun beating down on me there are these beautiful purple flowers all over the place. I walk down a path that I found and into the woods. It is bright and the autumn trees look magnificent. But just as the darkness appears ahead it swallows me whole. The once beautiful forest looks glum and sinister. I take a few steps ahead and notice the house in front of me. Or at least what used to be a house, it looks burned down, like it was in a fire. I walk up to the door slowly opening it. I don't see anything until those same red eyes appear and the creature bites me repeatedly.

I wake up sweating non stop,in another bad dream....oh wait this isn't a dream, it's my life, I think as I lazily get out of bed.

I have been having bad dreams all night and they're beginning to creep me out.

I am so not looking forward to going to school. And I'm pretty sure Stiles's and I might not even recognize each other.

I take a shower, brush my teeth and do my hair. I slip on a white cheetah print pencil skirt with a plain fitted white shirt, black heels, a sweatshirt and some light makeup. I check myself in the mirror before deciding to go and eat breakfast.

I check outside my door before making my way down stairs. I get an apple and decide I should eat on my way walking to school. Plus after seeing Rick and my mom kissing on the counter, yeah I'm not ever eating in this kitchen.

While walking to school I've had about a total of 16 guys honk,whistle and or offer me a lift, and a quarter of them where grown ass men! I mean I guess I'm pretty I don't think so but I guess guys do. Anyway when I finally make it to school I go straight inside but of course not being unnoticed since I'm the new girl and all. I walk into the office to grab my schedule.

___________________________

I take a look at my schedule and find my locker, putting all my things in I notice I have health class first period. I make my way to the classroom and when I arrive the teacher is just about to start class.

"Hello you must be Aliyah." she stated.

"Yep."

"Well take a seat I was just about to start our new lesson."

I nod and take an empty seat in the back of the class. Some guys checking me out, others eye raping me while the girls just glare at me which I roll my eyes at. Dumb ass bitches always acting like they motherfu-

"Alright, today our new lesson is about the pros and cons of having sex." My teacher starts.

Great. Just what I need. (Note the sarcasm)

I mean right when I move here they have to start this lesson!

(25 minutes into class)

I still can't believe they're making us watch a video on this shit! I mean the guys look like they're enjoying it and getting boners and the girls are acting just as bad! Fucking horny teenagers. Ugh why?!

So after about another thirty minuets of pure torture and guys going on a prowl in the classroom for the next girl they can get some from, the bell finally rings! Thank goodness too because you could practically feel the lust in the classroom. Yeah I know gross.

So after the teacher passed out *cough* condoms I leave and go to a couple more classes.

I had Chorus next which I guess I was kind of excited about. I can sing but I don't sing solo unless I'm all alone or only with a couple people.

Then I had Geometry which was just as boring as it was at my old school. Last I had P.E. which was pretty easy so I had some fun.

After the last bell finally rings for us to leave I run out of the P.E. locker room to my locker, grab my stuff and bolt out of that hell hole. Ugh..... I. Fucking. Hate. School.

As I'm walking on the sidewalk in front of the school I hear cars ahead of me start honking so as me being the curious person I am I look to where the noise is coming from. There sitting in the middle of the road is a guy.

Two boys rush over to him talking to him. I swear his eyes look like they flashed a different color but I blame the torture my brain was put through in health class. I mean after that the littlest things sounded inappropriate to me. Like really dirty stuff.

Shudder.

Anyway I'm thinking about going to go see if the guy is okay but they quickly put him in one of the guys crappy looking jeep, that looks familiar for some reason. The boys exchange a few words before the jeep takes off.

I shrug it off and continue walking remembering that the place I was heading now was worst then school. I would like to be anywhere but here.

I walk inside the house to find Rick sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and some more empty bottles sitting next to him. He looks up at me and smirks. I keep myself from trembling as he watches me make my way upstairs.

I walk into my room and close the door, making my way to my bed to get some sleep. I don't know why I even get up in the morning sometimes.

________________________________

I open my eyes and find total darkness. I look at my alarm clock and it's 5:17 in the morning! Oh well.

I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to go take a shower. After that, I go to my closet and pick out a random shirt and some shorts, I pull one of my favorite sweaters on and do my hair. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen to grab something quick to eat.

I hear foot steps coming down the stairs as I'm facing the other way making myself lunch. It's probably just my mom. I internally roll my eyes as I think of me calling her 'mom', like she should even deserve that title. The next thing I know a pair of large hands wrapped around me from behind making me scream.

"Shut up your giving me a headache." Rick groans, pulling me closer.

"Get off of me." I say coldly.

"You can't tell me what to do. But I can tell you what to do." he says with a knowing smirk.

"Right."

"Strip." he orders.

"What?! No."

"Do it." he orders once again moving his gross hands up and down the sides of my body.

I turn around so I'm now facing him and push him off of me with as much force as I can. He looses his balance for a few seconds but gains it back just as fast.

"Your gonna pay for that bitch."

"Go to hell!"

Next thing I know I land on the kitchen's cold tile floor, my head pounding and my cheek burning. He slapped me, it's not the first time though and I have a feeling it's not the last. I hear his foot steps get softer until I can't hear them anymore.

I get up slowly and grab a kitchen knife out of one of the drawers, rolling up one of my sleeves I place my arm over the sink. I close my eyes and sliced my arm 11 times. I haven't cut for about three months and I broke my promise to my friend. It does help me forget about the pain I feel emotionally and think about the pain I do physically though. I watch as my blood runs down my arm and drips into the sink. I rinse the sink out and walk out of the house with my book bag heading to school.

______________________

After school I feel like I should go for a run in the woods. I walk home and run to my room to grab my ear phones and change into an old t-shirt and some running shorts.

I walk out the back door and begin to walk on a familiar looking path. I begin to jog down the path feeling slightly more free. I put in one of my ear phones and begin to jog. After about 15 minutes pass I have this feeling I'm being watched.

I stop and turn around but don't see anything. That's weird. I begin to walk again but then I hear a branch snap and......a growl?!

**

(I miss Teen Wolf already!)

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT!!!