Convo #14

* * *
VOICEMAIL

"Knock! Knock! knock! Knock! Knock! Megamouth? Don't you want to befriend me? Come on please call back! I never talk to you anymore, please answer the call, it's like you're gone awaaayyyy . . . we used to chat with each other, but now we're not . . . I wish you would tell me wwwhhhyyy . . .don't you want to befriend me? We doesn't have to be best buddies . . ."

"—god! He has terrible voice! Come on, sissy! Answer him!

Don't want to!

Why not? It's not like he's that stupid Jacob! Even though he has a girlfriend, I'm sure he'll not leave you unlike that jackass Jacob!

LANGUAGE! SOPHIA!

FINE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ANSWER, I WILL!!

DON'T YOU DARE . . .

" OH PLEASE KENT! STOP SINGING! You have a terrible voice, you know that? And just so you know, you're corny! Seriously? Tone of 'Do you want to build a snowman'? Frozen fan, I see."

"SOPHIA! Let me talk to megamouth! I mean , Serenity!"

"Why do you want to talk to her?"

"Isn't that obvious? She suddenly hung up when I told her I have a girlfriend. What is wrong with her? And WORST, she told me that our friendship ends here! Hey! We just became friends, you know? What did I do wrong?"

"Let me tell you first a story. It's about a girl who

SOPHIA! DON'T YOU DARE!!

" Is that Serenity? Give her the phone!"

"Your annoying! She don't want to talk, you know? So, I'll just tell you a story about --

FINE SOPHIA!! I'LL TALK TO HIM! JUST STOP IT!!

Tehee~ good."

***