Convo #21

* * *

"Hello?"

"Sophia? Where is Serenity? How was she? Is she okay? Is she still asleep? She called earlier around 3 a.m. and she's drunk!"

"Don't worry! The love of your life is fine. She's still asleep. And seriously? She called you around 3 am?"

"Yeah. And she's so drunk. She began rambling about . . ."

"About?"

"N-never mind. It's nothing"

"L-I-A-R!! What did she say? Come on! Tell me!"

"There's no need to tell you! And . . . and I know she said those things because she's drunk."

"People show their real feelings when they're drunk. Don't you know that?"

". . ."

"So? What are the things she told you?"

"She . . . she said that she likes me more than friends but she doesn't know if it's love, like, crush, or infatuation."

"I KNEW IT!"

"She became emotional. She said something about being lonely and feeling alone or something like that. What does she mean?"

"Oh, that."

"Come on! Tell me! And I remembered you thanking me. Was it because of what she said?"

" . . . "

" . . . "

" . . . "

"I thought so"

"Serenity . . . she's always lonely. She never smiles and she's always grumpy. She hates socializing and dislikes being with boys. She hated them . . . a lot until you came . . ."

"Why is that?"

"Because . . . because of our father"

"Why?"

"Once upon a time, there was a little girl. This little girl is daddy's girl. She loves her father so much and she adores him. She idolized him and he's her inspiration. But everything changed when she caught his father with another woman who was not her mother. Little did the girl now, the one she idolized the most have a kid with a different woman. When her mother found out about it, she asked her father to choose. Them, or the other family . . ."

"And he chose the other family . . ."

"That's right. She begged and begged but still, her father chose the other family."

"I see . . . how did you know about it? I'm sure you're still not aware of that time because you're so young that time or maybe, you're still in your mom's womb."

"Can't my mom or my sister tell me about it? Jeez, you're not thinking."

"Oh, "

"Okay, let me continue. When she grew up, she met this stupid guy named Jacob. Even though sissy won't admit it, I knew that she fell in love with that guy. They were best buddies. He promised that he would never leave my sister alone even if he got a girlfriend. But promises are meant to be broken . . ."

"In the end, Jacob left your sister for his girlfriend when he got one, correct?"

"Yeah. That's why she began hating boys and . . . love. She says that love would just hurt you and that boys suck"

"So . . . I suck?"

"Yeah, YOU SUCK!"

"LANGUAGE! Sophia!"

"What?"

"So that's why she told me not to stop being friends with her. But . . . why the hell did she drink? She drank but couldn't handle it. That girl is seriously reckless."

"Who knows? Oh well, anyway, she felt lonely and alone even though she had us. That's why I make her happy by pissing them off."

"How is that making a person happy? Seriously? Sophia, you're weird."

"Hey! People have different ways of making people happy, you know? Like you!"

'What about me?"

"You just don't know but you make my sister happy by just talking to her. How did you do that, anyway? Did you use sorcery? You must be a wizard!"

"Is that a joke, or what? Because if it is, it's lame! But I'll give you three ha-ha-ha for effort."

"SHUT UP! And don't steal my line! I said that before, you know? Don't you have originality?"

-- Ugh, my head. It hurts . . . oww

Look who's awake. Talk to her later, okay? Bye! Oh, by the way. Please don't tell her what I told you okay?

"Sophia, last question."

"What?"

"You sure you're a kid?"

"Definitely! A cutie ki- wait, I'm not a kid! I'm already 10 years old, you know?!"

"Whatever"

"Okay, bye!"

* * *

{ end of convo }

Cliché, I know!
Haha sorry about that! :3